Hair Profile @ FEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Profile @ FEP

Just had my hair cut there today. Brought along a magazine with me today and told their manager that's the hair style i would like to hav. Sadly the hair cut turn out to be nothing similar to the 1 i wanted. To make things worse,the cut she gave me is terrible.

i will not go back there again.

Anyone else goes to Hair Profile? I have been there several times and loves it there! As long as you get the right hair stylist. But the hair stylist I like no longer works there. Wonder if anyone knows of his whereabouts. His name is Raymond Chin.

Comment

I used to frequent hair profile ... the first few cuts were good.... did not have to show any picture but just describling was good enough.. close to what is expected.... but after a few times.... the cut is done in a hassle... and when i had appointment at 12... the hairstylist have not reached yet and when she came... she actually serve someone else thru and forth with me... I was in a rush and hence I made an appointment.... the hair cut was getting from bad to worse as a simple thing of balance left and right was done badly.. right side was longer than left....

Comment

I did my haircut at Hair Profile once before. And didn't go back again.

Because:
        a) I don't like shampoo boys. It feels really weird to have a guy washing my hair and massaging my scalp cos it feels so intimate!
        b) I didn't really like the haircut
        c) The atmosphere is very cold and unfriendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad
          Just had my hair cut there today. Brought along a magazine with me today and told their manager that's the hair style i would like to hav. Sadly the hair cut turn out to be nothing similar to the 1 i wanted. To make things worse,the cut she gave me is terrible.

i will not go back there again.
          oh my god, who cut your hair? i thought their manager is a guy?

i've been there once before, had the experience of having both sides of hair cut unevenly, left side longer than right side, other than that, the shampoo boys were gossiping a lot when u dont wanna purchase extra services from them...

Comment

always go back there for a haircut .. and i love it and my hairstylist is tommy and he is good!!

Comment

SO gets his hair cut by Tommy too!

I just got my hair cut there, quite pleased with the results, but need to blowdry my hair, and I'm lazy to do so!

Comment

Anyone had their hair permed and coloured here before? CLEO suggests them for perms...

Comment

ive had my hair cut at hair profile for three times. lets just say i've only been satisfied with it once out of the three times.

Comment

thinking of getting my hair perm there... anybody permed their hair there before??

Comment

SO and I went together once. Elaine cut mine and Tommy cut SO's. It looks alright for the first time, not too bad but when we went the second time.. despite making appointment they make us wait like 30 minutes and why is that so? cause they hair stylist is one late for work, another wants to eat breakfast first! And to make the matter worse, the cut was simply bad. One side of my hair was way longer than the other and my SO had a terrible cut which is totally different as what they agreed on. So it my last time there and I do not see why I have to wait for them when i made an appointment and not as if something excusable happened. Their attitude and skills are simply not worth it.

Comment

Hair profile was the official salon for the recent fann wong 9pm show. Any stylist to reccomend?

Comment

I am hair profile fans haha. I have been cutting my hair at there since my secondary time till now i am in my uni. Last time Tommy is the great hairstylist. Since he was no longer working there, I use Kit Lee. He is good too.

Maybe if Fann wong, should be the boss who cut the hair. They come with different rates when the boss cut. haha..

Most of the hairstylist there are Malaysian or Hongkong, but i think they are really not bad..

Comment

does anyone know where did tommy go? i really liked his style!!

Comment

Working...
                            X