Estique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estique

has anyone been to this salon before? i see there's no thread about this so i decided to start a thread. so umm.. please tell me how you find estique as im thinking of going there to cut my hair. what line of products do they use and what kinda hair treatments are available? thanks so much.

they use skwarspoft or something can't remember . anyway anyone tried ginrich?

Comment

was the line of product they use good? did u cut your hair? how was it?

Comment

i am thinking of trying out estique too. Tried ginrich, and Eugene is Fantastic! but, i would like to stray and try dexter from estique....

Comment

thats cool chock chunk! just wanna ask how'd u know dexter's good?

Comment

Not choc_chunk, but I'm all raves for Dexter too! He's really cute and friendly! My mom's his regular and I tag along once a mth for a fringe trim. He does hair for models and some tcs artistes like yvonne lim. But he's not at the salon most of the time, so you've got to make prior appointment first.

Comment

princess_lea, how's his hair cutting skills? Is it those classic styles or those trendy types? I only know that Jasmine Lim and Dexter are regulars on Style magazines. Feel that his hair styling skills are pretty great. Btw, i am also thinking about Ryan yap from Passion. hahahha...

Comment

I like what he does to my mom's hair. The cut is classic, but the highlights are bold (contrasting shades of brown)and very nicely done! I think he's better at styling than cutting since he does more styling for mags and stuff.. but I like what he does to my fringe! He cuts according to my face shape and the amazing thing's that his cut always grows out well!

Comment

hey princess lea, how much does he charge for a cut? your mum goes for trims once a month so is it complimentary?

Comment

Where is Estique location?

^_8

Comment

pacific plaza, i think

Comment

estique is at pacific plaza, but that time i walk pass the reception, the gal looked not too friendly...

Comment

Estique at PanPacific Plaza??? or icon

heys,has anyone tried b4 perming at the salon called Estique at pancific plaza?e place look kinda nice but i'm not sure abt e perming dere.anw,has anyone tried perming at icon at wisma too? stuck between this two salons.not sure which shuld i go to.
                          Last edited by lilpprincess; 15-11-2005, 08:22 PM.

Comment

how much do they charge for perm? what's your hair length?...
                            Last edited by brumeux; 03-04-2006, 11:13 PM.

Comment

This salon sounds really cool. How about their haircuts? What the price range for that?

Comment

Working...
                              X