Treatments after Colour Job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treatments after Colour Job!

where can i get affordable after colour, treatment for hair?
    price range around 60 bucks?

does kimage have or any other places have cheap ranges ones?

thanks

Originally posted by xanthe
    where can i get affordable after colour, treatment for hair?
    price range around 60 bucks?

does kimage have or any other places have cheap ranges ones?

thanks
    Kimage does sell after colour treatment (you are referring to the bottle kind rite? or the actual treatment in salon?).. the lady was promoting to me when i went to sign up their membership (style card). They have a promotion that time.. i'm not sure if it's still on. I have yet to try their hair product before.. but maybe u can drop by to ask.. or u can try calling 68372700 (PS branch) and try your luck if they are willing to tell you the price
    p/s: if they can grant a discount for style card members, let me know.. i can accompany you to get it

Comment

i am more referring to the the treatment provided by the salon. i heard of the syoss treatment for hair after the colour job but looks expensive just want something cheaper but yet good so hoping cotters can reccommend the hair salon and preferbably writing the price rate of the treatment also.

Comment

My colour treatment makes my hair darker which I like haha but i think you can opt for a color that wont darken your hair?
        By loreal..mine is $56 after a 20% discount.

Comment

Ops.... i'm sorry... misunderstood u I did treatment from kimage before.. and it comes in a package. Will try to check out the price.. n sorry for my mistake

Comment

Xanthe, where are you staying? I always do Goldwell color treatment, it keeps my hair color vibrant and shiny and at the same time it deeply conditions my hair! I love it!

Comment

Working...
            X