Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Mitchell haircare

Hi

I would like to find out where I can find the full range of Paul Mitchell products?

Thanks!!

Can try Ocean.

Comment

anyone tried their tea tree shampoo? is it good for sensitive and oily scalp?

Comment

I am going to try that next. I think it is good as a cleanse shampoo too?

Comment

hi!
          i just tried it..hmm hair feels clean and maybe slightly dry, but im ok with it as long as i use a conditioner on my ends. still too early to tell if its good, but at least im dropping lesser hair compared to kerastase..i hope the oily control is good as well!

Comment

my further update on paul mitchell tea tree shampoo..i think its good and i like it lots. will recommend for those with oily and itchy sensitive scalp.

last time i tried their detangler (rinse off conditioner), very good left hair soft and is lightweight..but i didnt like their smell.

anyone tried their others rinse off conditioner before? any raves?

Comment

anyone use their Paul Mitchell Finishing Hair Spray? any feedback?

Comment

i tried the leave in conditioner before,cant remember which one,hate the smell.

Comment

the tea tree shampoo makes my head feel so.... cool and minty... but hair feels quite dry.....

Comment

Tea Tree Lavender Mint

Hi!

I saw this Tea Tree Lavender Mint shampoo & conditioner by Paul Mitchell at Kimage PS.

Boy Ching recommended it to me. My scalp is normal but hair is abit dry and unruly. I regularly use Kerastase Oleo Relax and Tea Tree Special shampoo as an occasional cleanser.

Couldn't find any reviews here though.

Is it any good? Has any one tried the Lavender Mint shampoo & conditioner yet?

Comment

i just sold my lavender mint shampoo to a cotter. despite the high ratings in MUA, i didnt like the shampoo because its isnt foamy enough for me..

as for moisturizing properties, i find origins jump start stimulating more moisturizing, less oily on my scalp and causes lesser hair fall for me.

but then again..im quite fussy. maybe the shampoo will work for u..hee

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy View Post
                        anyone tried their tea tree shampoo? is it good for sensitive and oily scalp?
                        is good for itchy scalp.. i had use for almost 1 year + so far not bad..
                        but quite dry afte using... it's stop the itchness they have those cooling mint smell

Comment

compare for the paul mitchelle ocean n swatsons.. swatsons maybe much cheaper...

Comment

Originally posted by efai View Post
                            the tea tree shampoo makes my head feel so.... cool and minty... but hair feels quite dry.....
                            yeah got to use conditional after using that shampoo..

Comment

Thanks Dewy!

I guess I'll just stick to the tea tree special shampoo till I get a chance to try it.

Is there a difference btwn the white and the green bottle tea tree shampoo? :s

Comment

Working...
                              X