Hair cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair cologne

anyone using any hair cologne? does it leaves your hair oily/ drying?

Actually interested in the Happy bath day Precious rose hair cologne from wastons. Need some feedback also. At the meantime, I'm using the crabtree & evelyn summer hill hydrating mist on my hair. But I do not spray directly onto my hair, what I did was sprayed about three squirts onto my brush and then combed my hair. It works and the smell was very subtle but it don't last, not even one hour! Maybe this mist is actually for the body not for the hair. I don't know whether it will be drying anot cos I tried it twice only( learnt this trick in a magazine).

Comment

Ettusais came out with 2 hair colognes. I have got the pink one, which smells a bit flowery & fruity, pretty nice and last quite long. I like it!!

Comment

im also contemplating between kose happy day hair cologne or mist water.

need more feed back too.

Comment

Yeah, i have to say the Ettusais hair cologne's ! Very reasonably priced too!

Comment

How much is the Ettusais hair cologne??

Does it really remove smell from the hair? Like smoke and oily smell from the food centre??

Comment

I can't really remember the price cos my SO paid for it

But i find that even after a whole night of clubbing, 1 spray keeps the smells away. The trick's to spray after clubbing, not before, cos all the smoke will still kill your Ettusais cologne

Comment

ettussis one is selling for $32 IIRC.

Comment

Happy bath day Precious rose is great. It's $19+? can't remember exactly but it's affordable and it's brightens up my day.

You know those coffeeshop's 'food' smells lingering in your hair? Now I don't have to worry about that.

Comment

hi citrella

is the kose hair cologone oily? does it has any softening effects in it?

Comment

anyone using missha's hair cologne???

Comment

first time i've heard about hair cologne. triple .
                        it's sort of like a perfume for the hair?

feeling rather hot lately and the sweat at my hair roots just...smells....

besides missha, ettusais and kose happy day, what other brands carry hair cologne?

Comment

i used to use a ZA one quite long ago, can't remember if it's a hair cologne. but it's good for covering those "hawker centre" smell in the hair. now i'm rather lazy, just use my EDT to spray.

Comment

Girl, you shouldn't do that! It's very drying to your hair.. Just my

Comment

yup i would guess that it's drying to the hair. hehehe.. need to kick away this lazy habit.

Comment

Working...
                              X