After Hair Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Hair Cut

Gals, need to know if you all have this problem too. I realise everytime after i cut hair, the end will curl up badly the next day and will take some time before they don't curl. I will use hair mask or go for treatment than it helps. Anyone got the same problem? Also any thing I can do to counter this?

sn0wny, after a haircut your hair gets lighter so i guess the hair needs some time to 'adjust'? i had that problem too when i trimmed my rebonded hair the last time. my ends were not that straight after the cut but after a week or so, it straightened out again.

Comment

I got my haircut abt 2 weeks already but I still have fly-away hair .... Before the hair cut, my hair was very straight and tame. So, I was wondering if I should go for rebonding again...

Comment

Use a moisturiser for your hair... I always dump a lot of it on my hair after I cut. It will help the hair to stay flat.

Comment

maybe you can buy one of those hair straighter things? you know, like hair curlers (:

Comment

I have but hair have to be dry when you use that and early morning where got time? Sigh....

Comment

ohh hmm yah that's hard. how about washing the night before? i normally wash the night before ^^ but sometimes if you get home really late then its quite troublesome also.

Comment

There might be too much layering hence the ends are lighter. To avoid this, ask your hairstylist not to layer your hair too much.

Comment

perhaps u can try applying some leave in in the morning? u have got redken anti snap right? i think that should help hee.

Comment

Oh Dewy, I just mailed out the thing on Sat. Sorry for the delay. Anyway anti snap does not help much in this case.

Comment

thanks sweetie, do let me know how much to pay u.

perhaps u can try applying a heavier leave in like pantene anti frizz or olive oil? though i dont like the idea of applying olive oil though...

Comment

Have not tried before, later go and buy. I remembered seeing at Watson got the small small bottle.

Comment

i remember watsons beer wax helps for my frizzy hair too..

Comment

What is it? Is it hair mask or?

Comment

yep, the Beer Treatment Wax is a hair mask. but after a few uses, i don't really like it cos' my hair id dry although it feels soft. personally, i prefer the Yogurt treatment wax as it leaves my hair soft and straight without drying out.

Comment

Working...
                              X