Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coslab Hair Salon

emmm, anyone tried rebondin @ *** salon? good??? :roll:

I tried rebonding 3yrs ago at Coslab (westmall)... hmm.. I like it that time. But after i tried Kimage one, i think Coslab one not that fantastic. Kimage one last longer. But i guess it depends on individuals... because some of my friends still prefer Coslab. Coslab one is cheaper though. (But i can't recall their charges now.) :roll:

Comment

For those of you interested in rebonding, why dun you try Ji Won at wheelock place? Their extensol is really good.. Unlike rebonding it gives you a very nice finish without feeling like your hair is straight and stiff stuck to your head... It's very natural as well. Do look for Sharon when you are there... She is terrific and always does a VERY good job!

Comment

Hi.. can recommend any one good at Coslab west mall?

Comment

my classmate went coslab for rebonding.. i *** say its pretty gd cos she had several rebondings done (prior to the one at coslab)within like a yr? Despite *** her hair still turn out v healthy n nice.. n the price is ok lo.. plus treatment i **** close to $200. her hair is slightly below the shoulder.

Comment

Hi,

I have Just called & checked with them, they do have X-tenso, so will be making a appointment with them soon. Can anyone recommend any stylist there? Do they do a good job for rebonding?

Or can anyone recommend any salon and stylist near Choa Chu Kang?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Soh Hair At Bugis Junction

i had gone to bugis junction recently for a hair cut and it turns out to be what i expected.. its style my hair so differently n i like it very much.. she had given me how to style my hair with confident.. her name is Amy Soh at Soh hair.. pls go to her if u need advice on new hairstyle n u'll definitely like it..

Comment

Working...
              X