Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scissor Hand

Dear Cotters,
    I once had a very bad experience at Scissor Hand at Le Meridien. I went there for a hair cut but it turn out to be disasterous!!! This is the worst hair cut that I have ever EVER EVER experience in my life.
    The person who cut my hair was the director of Scissor Hand... I told him that I would just like to trim my hair, I do not like it to be too short, but it did just the OPPOSITE. I told him that my fringe can't be cut too short because it retracts after, but he did just the OPPSOSITE! So, i end up having this punk style hair cut!!!! Gosh! That was terrible
    Anyone have similar experiences, please do share with us, cotters, so we know where not to go..

Thanks!

My aunt and I cut our hair there. Our sytlist is May and she's quite good with shoulder-length hair and long hair. So far, we have been satisfied with our haircut and treatments. I have never let anyone else touch my hair in that salon. I know there's this stick thin lady who is pretty careless in that salon. When she was highlighting my hair, she got my face and neck all stained. After that incident, I told them I want no one else to touch my hair except for my stylist.

Comment

hi kittysandy

may i know whos your stylist? i used to visit this salon when they were in clementi..the stylist name is leong. think hes the boss there..now im not too sure.

his cut is soso only to me..nothing fantastic.

Comment

I think it is Leong the director now ...I been there twice for treatment because they offer corporate rates. attended by May, find her pretty okay, not fantastic though

Comment

i think its the same salon then..leong is a very nice and polite guy but too bad i didnt like his cutting.

Comment

Yup! You are right! His name is leong. He is the director there.. He does a awful job for me Now i dun dare to step into that salon anymore. But of course he is very nice and polite, but still my hair was in a great mess

Comment

oh..hope u are feeling better now.
              my mum told me when they were in clementi alot of girls like to have their hair cut by him..

i think he has like 10 years or more of cutting experience..visited that salon when i was in my teens.

Comment

my fren did her dye+highlight just now, and the result was not bad. her stylist;s May.

haircut's only SDG15 if im not wrong

Comment

Hmm.. looks like May can do a better job that that director huh?? BUT i suppose now i am a little afraid to go back there already...

Comment

Working...
                  X