Long straight smooth hair..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long straight smooth hair..

i saw so many girls with long, straight and smooth hair..
    how do they get that??

mine is rebonded..but...not really smooth..looks quite dry sometimes too..

what do you guys use or do to get really smooth hair?

I guess some of them use hair moisturizers like the new one from Pantene and hair serums?

Comment

When rebonding first came out in the market that's what i tried.. After my 2nd or 3rd time rebonding, my hair just turns really dry and frizzy. Now, I go to Jiwon Hairdressing at Wheelock place to get my extensol done - It's similar to rebonding, but the end result is much smoother and shinnier hair without looking so straight and stiff like the end result of rebonding. I use Keratase shampoo and conditioner as well as the Keratase hair mask. It really made a difference to my hair. Do try it - You wil not regret

Comment

Kittysandy: tempted to give your recommendation a try but what's the process of extensol and how much does it cost? TIA!

- woopsie just after posting i found the answer to my qns in another post... -
        Last edited by misschloe; 17-09-2005, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Misschloe: Do give it a try - Sharon from Jiwon is really good and patient, I am sure she will do a good job Do let me know when you have tried k?

Comment

Try using serum, and regular use of hair mask, it does help in long run.

Comment

eeps..i feel so ..
              what's serum and hair mask?
              easy to use? what brand is recommended and where can i buy them?

Comment

Originally posted by misschloe
                Kittysandy: tempted to give your recommendation a try but what's the process of extensol and how much does it cost? TIA!

- woopsie just after posting i found the answer to my qns in another post... -
                The process of extensol is similar to that of rebonding... it's the chemical that they use is different, and the outcome is still FABULOUS!

Comment

Can tie hair with clip?

Will tying up the hair spoilt the treatment?

Comment

are u refering to rebonded hair?
                    if so, then its better not to tie your hair in the first month..
                    else it may leave a permanent "bent" in your hair...
                    if necessary, use a scrunchie...its gentler on the hair..

Comment

hows the pricing like at Ji Won? TIA!

Comment

yeah whats the price like? according to hairlength?
                        i have slightly below shoulders length hair

Comment

i did extensol at jiwon in wheelock too! it was the best! loved my soft silky hair after that! it looked naturally straight and not too fake..damage was $210 plus $60 for trimming..augustine did my hair! will be goin back around june..must touch up roots already! IMO, the price was worth the results,.. :D

Comment

Mystiqu3,

I have short hair..Just had my hair cut short..So is it also can be done with the extensol?What do you mean by damage $210?What's a damage referring here??I very "Mountain Tortise"...

Comment

saphirevon : 'damage' refers to money spent / total cost

Comment

Working...
                              X