Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heatwave Salon - Marina Square

Hey Babes,

It's a relatively new salon at Marina Square co-opened by Bryan Wong and Quan Yifeng.
    Any reviews for this salon?

Ah, that explains the giant posters adorning the glass panels of the salon! I'd thought they were celebrity endorsers for the salon

Comment

I went there last weekend!

Did a Cut + Colour + Highlight + Treatment for $191 bucks. The cut is by the Salon's Director. Director recommended I do my whole colour in dark brown + highlights in red, very good effect. And she's really good in her cutting, suddenly, I look better with fringes! And my hair's thicker.

And she can even tell my that she has to cut my fringe slowly because they tend to stand if they are too short. Yes, I'm easily gullible but not a lot of stylist realise my fringe work that way.

After 1 week, the hair's still really nice. I'm a very pleased girl!

Comment

how much for the director's cut?

Comment

Hey babe, director's cut is around 35 if I remember correctly.

Comment

$35 is very reasonable for a director's service :wow:

do they hard-sell?

Addy is also one of the directors?? anyone know?

Comment

hi reine, who's the gal (salon's director) that gave u your haircut? i went to heatwave for a cut plus colour and highlight plus treatment too... but rather disappointed on my hair by one of the director there... btw i think addy is one of the shareholder instead of a director... i dun think his charges will be only $35.... btw they would keep promoting their products to u but if u insists u'll get in other day they still can't do anything... = )
              Last edited by KTY13; 09-10-2005, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Hello!

Just wanna know,
                Whose the salon's director that cut your hair ( reine) ? The place sounds good. would love to treatment my hair, know the charges? Thanks all.

Comment

hi gals!
                  yup. pretty much tempted to walk in when approached by the staff.... as it is a relatively new salon, i dare not try without any reviews. i have not gotten myself a fixed stylist after my years and years of salon hopping!

Comment

I got a $50 voucher for services, anyone tried their perm?

Comment

i wanna try Heatwave..... anymore reviews? any recommended stylist? haa... Thanks....

Comment

Hey Reine, what's the director name? She can cut jap hairtsyle? THanks

Comment

Hi Reine,

I am interested to go for a hair cut and color at heatwave .. what is the name of the hair stylist who did ur hair ?

Thank you

Joleen

Comment

If want a specific hairstylist to cut, need to call and make appointment? Btw is there a senior stylist called Wini there?

Comment

Today went for the haircut at Heatwave. Stylist was Wini. The whole process was GREAT!!! I had my old hairstyle for a few months, and badly needed a change. Wini was really GREAT and friendly, she gave me exactly what i want, a trendy-funky hairstyle :wow: . She also advice telling me how to style which way my parting should change to since i have quite a high forehead, and even advice me on highlighting even though i didn't do highlight there. She even told me if i forget how to style i can go back ask her. Unlike previous stylists whom i met, they just cut without advicing much. The shampoo boy was ok, although i felt he wash my hair abit rough. The place was kind of empty, not much people. Waiting time quite boring - lucky got magazine to read. On the whole, love the whole thing.
                              Rate the trip : 8.5/10

Comment

Working...
                              X