Mine's Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine's Salon

I realised that there is no mine's salon thread, so I started one.

I went to the mine's salon to do Extenso rebonding today, and I the effect. I had done Soft Straight 1 year ago at Supercuts. But I love Extenso I have done today better, a lot better. My hair looks very shiny and straight unlike SS which left my ends frizzy. I commented to Ken (at Supercuts) about my frizzy ends and he offered me to do for me a second time FOC, but it didn't helped a bit. Since then I'm so afraid of doing rebonding. Extenso at Mine is a experience. My $110 is well-spent!

I went to Mine today at 6 and the procedure lasted for 2-3 hrs. My stylist is clarence, he's excellent! He does everything by himself, unless he's busy serving other customer. Once he's free he will come over to take over my treatment. He's very open for opinion and no pushy at all.

I just love the feeling of my hair now.

Mine's Salon
    58A Pagoda Street Level 2 S059217 (Chinatown mrt exit pagoda st)
    Tel: 6221 1379 / 91471483

1) Free haircut with loreal in salon treatment
    1 for $45 or 2 for $80

2) Free haircut and color treatment repair with coloring or highlights
    1 for $70, 2 for $130

3) Free haircut and moisture repair with x-tenso rebonding
    1 for $110, 2 for $200

4) Free haircutt and moisture repair with soft rebond
    1 for $80, 2 for $140

5) Free haircut and shine curls repair with soft waves perm
    1 for $80, 2 for $140

By appointment only.
    Last edited by daphnee; 05-01-2006, 02:08 PM.

baby, is this the one?

Mine's Salon
    58A Pagoda St
    Tel : 6221 1379

Hehehe... i can't wait to see you this Sat!

Comment

babe, does this Extenso leave your hair really flat?

Comment

HI, is it ok to do this Extenso rebonding on past rebonded hair? my hair is growing out now, ends are really dry and want to cut them off! but also wondering if i should just let e hair grow out or do another round of rebonding..

Comment

very flat!! i did mine at Mine's too... effect now is still good, look more natural.. not as flat as initially

Comment

I went there couple of weeks ago for highlight & clarence is also my stylist. Now after reading Daphnee's raves, I am all tempted to try Extenso rebonding.

Daphnee > What's the difference between extenso rebonding or rebonding? I reckon that it's the same Did they do any hair treatment?? Wonder if it will spoil my hair if I do this extenso rebonding

Comment

Anyone tried Mine salon for digital perm?

Comment

Extenso is less stiff, as shiny as rebonding. Best of all it's cheap and it uses L'oreal products. I only done soft straight before, but I like Extenso a lot better.

Comment

Hi, am interested in colouring my hair at Mine's. Anyone knows how much they charge for Colour plus Treatment?
                  Besides Clarence, I've been told there's a lady boss who is quite good too. Anyone here had their hair done by her?

Comment

I've only been there once whereby he did my highlight. Not expertly good but for the price I'm paying, I have no complains. His customer service skills is good though. Very accomodating, direct & not pushy.

Comment

How are the colouring+treatment rates like?

Comment

finally today i gather my courage to did my rebonding with them. use to go protrim at taka but way to expensive, around $350 for my long hair (bra strap length).

i MUST rave about this as the result is sooooo good! i did the shiseido rebonding that cost me $150 and i also opt for the before and after treatment that cost $45. pior that, i have permed hair and was deciding should i perm again or??? since i am that sort of person who can't stand having similar hair style for long, i decided on rebonding and this is my first visit at mine's salon. the end result is super straight , sleek and full of shine!

Comment

Taken off this thread

Mine's Salon
                          58A Pagoda Street Level 2 S059217 (Chinatown mrt exit pagoda st)
                          Tel: 6221 1379 / 91471483

1) Free haircut with loreal in salon treatment
                          1 for $45 or 2 for $80

2) Free haircut and color treatment repair with coloring or highlights
                          1 for $70, 2 for $130

3) Free haircut and moisture repair with x-tenso rebonding
                          1 for $110, 2 for $200

4) Free haircutt and moisture repair with soft rebond
                          1 for $80, 2 for $140

5) Free haircut and shine curls repair with soft waves perm
                          1 for $80, 2 for $140

By appointment only.

Comment

Hmm..Mine's is rather near my work place..
                            anyone tried their loreal in-salon treatment?
                            and any comments on their cutting skills?

Thx!

Comment

oh just discovered!!! the rebonding that i did is not call REBONDING actually, its CRYSTALLISING using shiseido product.

http://www.aoibeauty.com/en/

and clarence show me the products being used. it consists of 2 different pack. 1 in dark purple and 1 in black. 1 for the top and the other for thebottom part of my hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X