Monsoon Or Jean Yip ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsoon Or Jean Yip ???

i wish to reperm my hair again,this time i want to do digital perm.but i have no idea which salon to do at, monsoon or jeanyip? has anyone perm their hair at these salons? how did it go???
    Last edited by lilpprincess; 03-10-2005, 08:19 PM.

i always have my hair done by the same lady at jean yip at parkway parade branch. cut, treatment, perm costs about $199-$238 depending on the promotions they have. my hair length is about my bra strip? been with her for years and i love the outcome she gives me! there was once she was on leave and her colleague psychoed me to give her a try. i did and it was terrible! called them up and jenny (my usual hairstylist) gave me a re-perm + cut. i'm going for a perm again in mid november, if you can wait till then i'll post my pics up?

Comment

I never trust Jean Yip. Had my hair done at Jean Yip Jurong Point before, and it was a terrible disaster!

Comment

yeah read about heaps of rants about jean yip. i don't trust other hairstylists at jean yip as well. just her, my usual hairstylist. been with her since my teenage years mummy brought me there. i went to chapter 2 to try out hair trim after hearing raves from forums but it turned out disastrous. so i reckon it's up to individual and luck?

Comment

Originally posted by kimmybaby
          yeah read about heaps of rants about jean yip.
          I agree... I went there to get my hair coloured for my prom last year, and the customer service was super duper poor. I don't understand how they can survive.

Comment

wow...i hrd fr one of my fren,she had her perm at jeanyip (parkway) too,and she told me is was grt. but yet i hrd alot of bad comments abt jeanyip.arrgh..i am so confuse...i don't *** if i shuld try it out cos e price is quite reasonable where as monsoon is kinda ex.

Comment

if you're interested i can recommend you jenny from parkway parade branch. she's really good, trust me! just give her a call at 64473622 and make appointment!

Comment

hmm..thanks. =)) i will consider it. hee

Comment

For me, I'll definitely go Monsoon if I can afford the $$$ coz I permed my hair like 4 years back & all I received was compliments on the goegeous curls. =)

The perm was done by their tech but that guy was really skillful! I still remember because of me the stylist & the tech had to stay almost until 10pm that day as I popped in late & suddenly wanted to have a perm.

Comment

i also wan to go to monsoon actually.it was aft dey told me e promotion price den i decided to consider jean yip.but i *** monsoon is good. arrgh...i dun *** *** shuld i do.if onli e promotion will b cheaper. x((

Comment

i also wish to go monsoon,but aft i hrd e promotion price,i decided to consider jean yip. hahs..but i really wish to go monsoon n do my hair,i know its good. arrgh...duno what shuld i do,if onli e promotion offers beta price.

Comment

lilpprincess is the price difference great? If not, I really think u should go Monsoon coz my experience there was fantastic & I really received loads of compliment for my twist perm. =)

Comment

how much is it at monsoon?

Comment

Jean Yip - No No No

I did my rebonding at Jean Yip Bt Panjang Plaza few mths back. Disastrous! First time they did, it doesnt even look as if i went for rebonding! it was terrible. I came back a few days later and they offered to do it again. Same thing! Terrible, terrible. Am not going back there.

Nope.

Comment

Melody: heys. yesss...e price diff is ****** grt!!! but i ****** wan to go to monsoon. hmmm...**** i hav to **** of waes to persuade daddy ald. hahs x((

Comment

Working...
                              X