Milky Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milky Way

Anyone tried this salon located at Holland Village? Which stylist is recommended?

hi i'm actually also looking for someone who's been there before..i've only been there for wash... & the stylist who attended to me was lorraine lau...

she's not bad i guess.. but i haven't tried cutting so i'm not sure..

anyone who's been there b4? any comments?

Comment

hey, my brother went to have a haircut there and recommended this place to me, saying they are really good in jappy styles.

can someone describe where/how to get there?

Comment

Originally posted by sun_qiuyi View Post
        hey, my brother went to have a haircut there and recommended this place to me, saying they are really good in jappy styles.

can someone describe where/how to get there?
        Hi. It's quite prominent, one of the corner shops, near the multi storey carpark at Holland V. Dunno how to describe it exactly to you though...

What's the price range there? For a cut/perm/rebond? Can't find their website.

Comment

There's the good ol' Yellow Pages, mmsedated. I don't expect all hair salons to have their own websites.

Milky Way Hairdressing Pte Ltd
          21 L o r Liput Singapore 277733
          Telephone: 6466 3349
          Fax: 6466 2133

Comment

Thanks. The number I got was 64663949...

Anyway I'm interested in reviews

Comment

Which is the correct number, then? If you have the correct number and prices, do share here.

I tried searching the forums for specific reviews but they could be too outdated. I read that one cotter went to Sengkang's Supercuts a few years back. I don't know what kind of perms you're looking for. You could check out the Face of The Day thread and read where the girls got their hair permed -- provided you like their hairstyles.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie View Post
                Which is the correct number, then? If you have the correct number and prices, do share here.
                I got it from here

Milky Way Hairstylist for Japanese 6466-3949 Ryuichi Ichinose Holland Village

However, blurbme.com says this:

Milky Way Hairdressing Pte Ltd
                Holland Village
                21 Lorong Liput, 277733
                Tel: 64663349

I'm not sure which one is correct. I'll update if I call them up.

Mmm ok I'll give it a try!

Comment

Just reviving this thread.. does anyone have reviews for Milky Way? TIA

Comment

i personally never try them before. however, my stylist used to work at the salon beside them. i believe i saw quite a number of japanese going there. i heard there are both local and jap stylist there

Comment

Milky Way

Yes i've been going to Milky Way and i highly recommend Sky.

Comment

Working...
                      X