Kimage or Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimage or Chapter 2

Wanted to go Chapter 2 for a haircut, but just received news from Kimage that they are having 2 promotions.
    50% off Rebonding at Tampines and 50% off Cutcare at Pioneer Mall.
    http://www.kimage.com.sg/salon/news/promo.html
    Can't decide.
    If I want to go Pioneer Mall, any stylists to recommend?

yyvonne i saw the other hair salon promotion thread,that u mention there was a 50% of rebonding at kimage in pionner mall.May i know is the promotion thing still on?

Comment

I want to try the cutcare, wonder how much is it after 50% for long hair. Never tried Kimage before hahaha neither have I been to Pioneer Mall...

Comment

Wow! Thats a good offer to grab. I rebonded my hair before at Kimage. Its very good and lasting but cost me $270! But Tampines is way too far from my place. How i wish Pioneer Mall has the rebonding discount. At least nearer to my place (though i have never been there)

Comment

Ya me too living near to pioneer mall,but dont whether is the promotion going for here too.Saw many ladies review not bad,i just feel its too ex for spending $270 on the hair.hehe cheapo me.

Comment

Originally posted by claval
            yyvonne i saw the other hair salon promotion thread,that u mention there was a 50% of rebonding at kimage in pionner mall.May i know is the promotion thing still on?
            I think the rebonding at Pioneer Mall is over, but now there r offering 50% off Cutcare, and 50% off rebonding available at Tampines only. You can check it out at Kimage advertising partner site *** http://www.shoutz.com/public/

Comment

Hmmm after 50% for de-ionizing treatment + haircut (126 + 31.5)/2 = 78.50 still so expensive
              but can chose the cheaper treatments
              Treatment
              Protein $31.50 - $42.00
              Intensive SP Scalp $36.75 - $42.00
              Intensive SP Hair $63.00 - $94.50
              De-Ionize / Straight Care $84.00 - $126.00
              (above service include wash & blow)

Seriously, normally people do treatment at full price?

Comment

anyone went to tamp 201 for the promotion rebonding? was it good?

Comment

any stylist to recommend for kimage?

Comment

Kimage - Lot One

Don't ever go to Kimage i just went there yesterday told them i was a good senior hairstylist to TRIM my hair and they assigned this male hairstylist...i waited 1 hr before he was free to do my hair i wanted to walk out but thought since i'm already there just wait and now i regret! Told him i need a trim he cut my hair real short...stopped him and told him he insist i look better cause he already cut my hair toooo short!!! Now i need to know how to get my hair to grow back fast...X'mas and CNY and coming!!! Disastrous!!!! Help!

Comment

i think it depends on each individual.
                      i only been to yishun kimage, and since then, i follow that hairstylist(adeline chen). not senior grade but good cut and price for the budget.
                      normally i let her 'zi you fa hui'and she did a great job. probably she know my style already. and before she cuts/trim, she would explain why and how she's going to cut.

Comment

I only go to funan and look for my regulat stylist. So far I don't have any problems with kimage. Have been with my regular stylist for about 5 years and another 2 years with another two more stylist at Lot 1.

Comment

i *** go to Funan and look for Eve...
                          i tried Chapter 2 ***.. but still prefer kimage....

Comment

Hi kissy!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

opps... very sorry abt it ...

Comment

Working...
                              X