Eyebrow Dye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyebrow Dye

Can anyone recommend / suggest products for eyebrow dye? and how to use it?
    esp those used by indian traditions

eyebrow dye?? i've never heard of such a thing...better not do it if u r not sure gerl...the chemicals may blind u.....

Comment

yah thats something to consider,
      i think eyebrow dyes are made to be safer then hair dyes.
      ive dyed my eyebrow at browhaus at orchard paragon, they used some kind of indian traditional cosmetic.
      but i have no clue what it was

Comment

Hi Spider

I've just dyed my own brows with a home kit today. It's very easy, it's a product called 1000 hour lash colour, can be used on both lash and eyebrows. I purchased it in a pharmacy over here, and it's quite common over here to find lash/eyebrow dye kits. Really quite simple, mix the peroxide and dye then apply it over the brows for about 10 minutes. Wash off after that, and then trim. It's pretty good, darkens it very naturally so i don't have to bother with brow liner. HTH!

Comment

Singapore doesn't seems to have much of these DIY eyebrow dye kit!!! I would like to dye my brows to a browner shade too!! Anyone has seen anyplaces selling these dye kits??

Comment

haha... I did this before in hair salon.

It was a mere coincident when I was telling my stylist how I dislike my eyebrows color everytime I colour my hair. Often the hair colour are many shades lighter than the brows colour. So she suggested I colour my brows too using the same product as the hair colour. I was skeptical initially but since she told me that she has done it many times on clients who requested it, I went for it.

Basically I lied at the basin to get it done with eyes close. Process was very fast. No irritation(on me... that is)!

I got it done at REDS Bugis and finally I better mention this...... do it at your own risk!!
            Last edited by GG; 04-11-2005, 12:20 PM.

Comment

how much did REDS charge u for the eyebrow coloring?

Comment

FOC!

I guess, that's not their main service that's why. As such, they can decline your request as well as not liable for any damage done.

My regular stylist is Ann Ng. I like her a lot. She's fashionable, pretty open minded and good at doing short hair cut.

Comment

Ann Ng, as i said my fav coloring hairdresser!!

Comment

Originally posted by cefindre
                    Hi Spider

I've just dyed my own brows with a home kit today. It's very easy, it's a product called 1000 hour lash colour, can be used on both lash and eyebrows. I purchased it in a pharmacy over here, and it's quite common over here to find lash/eyebrow dye kits. Really quite simple, mix the peroxide and dye then apply it over the brows for about 10 minutes. Wash off after that, and then trim. It's pretty good, darkens it very naturally so i don't have to bother with brow liner. HTH!
                    can i get it @ guardian? how much is it? thanks!

Comment

Diamante,

I bought it at around $20plus for 1 box in nz. I'm not sure if they do sell it in singapore. it's called 1000 hour lash colour, and 1 box contains enough dye in a tube for at least 5 times I think. So far, I've only had to use it 2 times, and I still have quite alot left. U might want to try doing a search online, I think they do sell on online pharmacy sites. HTH!

Comment

Eyebrow Colouring and Waxing

Hello, does anyone know a specific place/salon where they do eyebrow colouring n waxing? Urgent reply me asap

Comment

Browhaus does eyebrow tinting/colouring. They have branches in Paragon and Wheelock.

I'm pretty sure they do waxing too. But I'm not sure.

Comment

thread is merged

Comment

can ***? REDS color eyebrows? My stylist refuse to do for me,he says its dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                              X