• Show
Clear All

• Klearcuts @ FEP

Has anyone tried this salon? Cos i saw that they're having a promotion:

- haircut & treatment for $48
    - full head colouring, haircut & treatment for $68
    - rebonding, haircut & treatment for $120

etc etc..

Kind of keen on trying them out cos i'm sick of my current hairstyle & i need a change.. Does anyone have any good stylists or experiences to share from this salon?

hi. i've made my 1st trip there last month, happened to pass by. I did coloring and i strongly recommend a lady by the name of EVE she was good! first time in my life, color turnout was up to my expectations!

Comment

for the tip! Any idea who's good for haircuts?

Comment

erm. though i did not cut my hair that day, i saw Eve attending to another lady's cutting and it turned out to be good as well. perhaps you can go with her?

Comment

Originally posted by pink_fuchsia
          erm. though i did not cut my hair that day, i saw Eve attending to another lady's cutting and it turned out to be good as well. perhaps you can go with her?
          Hi pink lady... Care to tell me if eve is good with long hair? Thinking of giving my hair a complete makeover...

Comment

hihi... seriously i've yet to have any cutting session with eve. what impresses me is that she have the patience to listen to me and gives proactive recommendations after the failure of several attempts to color my hair.

Comment

Working...
            X