Anthony's Hair Boutique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony's Hair Boutique

Has anyone heard of Anthony's Hair Boutique? It is located at thong teck building.
    Anyone tried the hairstylist before? Thanks.

was it the previous "hairitage" or something? if it is, i heard from my mum that they split and hence it's called Anthony's now. anyway, my mum goes there for her hair cuts and all sorts cos it's convenient for her as that's her office building. and the results are always a little pricey though. not sure if the price has been revised due to the "change" of name..

Comment

Yes, they've split up. It used to be called Hairitage. I just did a highlight/ lowlight and trim last Friday. Very nice ambience and I'm quite happy with they service and the result.

Comment

hi, nook23, how much did you pay? and who attended to you? thanks.

Comment

The leading stylist who cut my hair was Edward. Colouring was done by a lady (didn't get her name). Colouring was $240, with a free treatment. I had a voucher for the haircut from DBS women's card. According to the voucher, the haircut is valued at $55.

Comment

how's edward skills?
            how long is your hair too?
            thanks

Comment

He's not bad! I just did a trim and got some bangs, so its not a drastic change from what I have now. I usually don't dare go too different with a new stylist. It turned out very natural and falls nicely even after washing. My hair is midway between my shoulders and the bra strap.

Comment

thanks choc_chunk! acutally i'm looking for them also!!

my sister called Hairitage and was told about the split..and we were wondering where had he gone to... for this thread!! i finally found him!!

nook23 :- you mean the charges went down? cos last time when they were at the other salon their charges were very high..

Comment

Hi Moonstone, you were looking for Edward?

I'm not sure if their charges went down, as this is my first visit. I was told that there has been a change of management, so maybe they revamped their prices?

Comment

haro nook23..i'm actually looking for kelvin gan!! he's but his cut was very expensive since he was promoted to creative director... hmmm...think he is still with him cos when my sister called hairitage the gal there told her he had left...

so happy to found him thru this thread! thanks gals!!

Comment

Yup! Confirmed that he is at Anthony's Hair Botique, as I saw him attending to a client when I was there.

Comment

Hmm do they have quite a few staffs perviously from Heritage? I used to go to heritage at millenia but i didn't like my previous cut and i didn't go back to them every since for haircuts. Would like to try a cut by kelvin the next time..

Comment

I have been with Calvin Gan since he was way back at Monsoon @ Bugis, then Hairtage @ Millenia Walk. I stopped going for a while but went back to him @ Anthony's Hair Boutique for my cuts recently because I think he is still the best. He is friendly and I think the fact that he won't anyhow anyhow cut my hair.

I must agree that his hair cut now is not as cheap as last time. But until I can find another cheaper but equally good one, I think I'll stick with him in the meanwhile.

Comment

AhCapp : u mean his cut is still expensive as in Hairitage? Ya i must say he's from monsoon to hairitage and his price also jump as he goes...hehehe...

Comment

i went to anthony's hair boutique yesterday. was attended by edward too. His really good at layering for short hair! previously i didn't quite like the idea of layering, but he did a really good job. I dyed, highlight and cut. had a great discount too. service was thumbs up! i'm going to patron and have edward cut my hair now onwards.
                              Great service n superb skills.
                              btw, i think their prices are lesser than hairitage's. Not exactly considered cheap, but definitely worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X