Anthony's Hair Boutique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi JJJ,

my sister went for her treatment on friday, she said overall the treatment was great esp the massage she personally like it. She also like the personal touch when the staff pass her a hot towel to clean her hands when the drink was served (i didnt get that personal touch though) The only negative was the water they served was too hot and the music was too loud.

any cotters been to that outlet can give some opinion?

Comment

• hello cotters,

i was there last saturday and did a hair spa therapy after disount $70.40 i think it was the treatment you guys were discussing about. This is my first exprience with them, personally i do like their service . they show me to the seat and serve me water and a hot towel to clean my hands. then i was attended by Amanda and she is very patient. intially i only want to do a hair treatment but at the same time i feel like dd a perm but was scared - she explained to me that because of my hair length i might not be suitable for hair perm and suggest me to do rebonding iinstead i took her advise and the rebonding package was $200 including cut treatment and rebonding. Now i'm very happy with the result.
      i will definitely come back for them to try their color service -

Comment

• I went there once beginning of the year, but personally I did not enjoy myself there.. the washing hair area was too bright too... not those cozy type... I will NOT go again for sure.

I still prefer Chapter 2.

ah_man, happykae, JJJ..seem like the 3 of you really "enjoy" and "love" the services at Anthony's Hair Boutique. but not for me, different people, different likings/standards.

Comment

• Hi happy paradise,
          fyi Anthony hair boutique at centrepoint was opened 2 mths ago and suntec was opened in may 2008 so you mentioned you went there beginning of the year? perhaps you went wrong outlet or salon?

meanwhile JJJ was sharing her unhappy session at centrepoint and not what you have mentioned really" enjoy" or 'love"??

well just my 2 cent worth.

Comment

• theres one more boutique at the central so maybe happyparadise went to the one there

Comment

• yeah maybe happy paradise went to the one at central -

Comment

• the one that I went to was at The Central at Clarke Quay Mrt Station.. the wash hair area is super bright.

and I had my hair cut my Edward in January this year.

I dont know about other outlets though.. I thought there is only 1 outlet in singapore so i did not state which outlet i went to...

many other outlets services and staff are better.

Comment

• anyone knw their fringe cut is how much?

Comment

• my hair stylist always charge 10 bucks for fringe .she is from central .dont know suntec or center point is the same or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjj View Post
                      My stylist had recently moved from Reds to Anthony Hair Boutique @ Centrepoint.
                      I have been going to her for many years when she was in Reds, decided to patronise her for a hair treatment at Anthony Hair Boutique. It was a real disappointment. The treatment cream they used were so little on my hair and at the end of the treatment, I don't feel any effect. Usually, after treatment, my hair will feel very smooth and silky for at least 1 week, but after this treatment, I don't feel any smooth effect at all and worse my hair got tangle up. End up spending $70.40 (usual $88 before 20% discount) without seeing any effect. What a real disappointment!

Did you used the Sheseido's treatment? I just went down yesterday, my hair was very moisturized.

Btw I asked for Kevin (former maison stylist) who has been doing my rebonding and hair cut. Like him patience.

Pantene was having some event at the salon last night. Think they borrowed their location to test trial products on customer's hair.

Despite all the comotion (with me being the only patron there coz Kevin was unaware of the event and arranged my appointment which clashes with the event), he did not rush through the treatment procedures. It's was only a cut and treatment session and it took almost 2 hrs as he was very thorough. Total damage (too lazy to dig out receipt), ard $98 after 20% discount.

Hair cut for me is ard $35 with my hair being slightly above shoulder length. I guess treatment itself should be $65-$70.
                      Last edited by zxtangellove; 21-11-2008, 09:05 AM. Reason: pricing edit

Comment

• Originally posted by zxtangellove View Post
                        Did you used the Sheseido's treatment? I just went down yesterday, my hair was very moisturized.

Btw I asked for Kevin (former maison stylist) who has been doing my rebonding and hair cut. Like him patience.

Pantene was having some event at the salon last night. Think they borrowed their location to test trial products on customer's hair.

Despite all the comotion (with me being the only patron there coz Kevin was unaware of the event and arranged my appointment which clashes with the event), he did not rush through the treatment procedures. It's was only a cut and treatment session and it took almost 2 hrs as he was very thorough. Total damage (too lazy to dig out receipt), ard $98 after 20% discount.

Hair cut for me is ard $35 with my hair being slightly above shoulder length. I guess treatment itself should be $65-$70.
                        kevin is still under centrepoint right? do u knw how much is for fringe cut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady1979 View Post
                          kevin is still under centrepoint right? do u knw how much is for fringe cut?
                          fringe cut is at $10.00

Comment

• Originally posted by serriz View Post
                            fringe cut is at $10.00
                            k thanks hee.. i can go cut my fringe by kelvin le...

Comment

• Till today, my hair still feels smooth despite me using normal hair shampoo for the past few days. It's different becoz it used to be hard for my hands to run through my hair after rinsing the shampoo off my hair (feels squeaky when i do that). I am rather impressed with Sheseido's treatment.

Comment

• frankly i think shiseido's treatment is alright only. comparable to others i've tried at various salons. i used to use shiseido senscience range of shampoo and conditioner.. and they are imho worse than normal drugstore brands despite the price. so i'm not impressed by shiseido.

Comment

Working...
                                X