Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Han

Originally posted by missrustybones View Post
    just went to cut and colour my hair recently at Anthony Hair Boutique (Suntec City Tower 2).
    Von, a senior hairstylist and Justine Han, the leading stylist, did my hair for me.

Von charges $30 and Justine charges $40.
    They did a wonderful job with my hair and I really like it!!!!

they also told me about their latest colour promotions..

colouring + cut + treatment = $168 - $188
    highlight + cut + treatment = $188 - $208
    highlight + colouring + cut + treatment = $208 - $228
    rebonding + cut + treatment = $250
    ceramic perm + cut + treatment = $270

their no. is 63389766.. call them to make an appointment

Keep up the good work guys
    Hi there, Justin is now with NEU Image Salon located at 123 Rangoon Road #01-04 Suites 123 Tel : 62967889. Please come and show your support to her newly open salon in end September..thank you very much!

Comment

• justin han

Originally posted by micy View Post
      Hi there, Justin is now with NEU Image Salon located at 123 Rangoon Road #01-04 Suites 123 Tel : 62967889. Please come and show your support to her newly open salon in end September..thank you very much!
      here's a snapshot of the opening promotion taken fm outside her salon:

for regular customers like myself who have followed her from chapter 2, anthony, kimage, silkcut and what-have-yous, her current charges are definitely much more affordable then when she was a salaried stylist. service and skills are of course better, if not the same. she has every reason to give it her very best shot since this is her own business.

for new customers wishing to have a change of stylist or have been "stylist-hopping", no harm trying out her services on the promotional charges. and decide for yourself if she's worth it.

let it be known that i'm her cousin. but i have absolutely no obligation to follow her wherever she goes if her skills are not up to my personal expectations.
      Last edited by AdelineChong; 30-11-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X