Ji Won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ji Won

Has anyone tried the korean-method of straightening at JiWon salon? Featured in the lifestyle section of The Sunday Times today... sounds enticing! Like rebonding but more natural & gentler... and creates sleek hair without the flatness... just what the dr ordered!~

Hey dearie! I'm keen on doing this when I have the time by my side.

Comment

where is JiWon salon???

Comment

Hi Apple :yaya:

Jiwon Salon:
        501 Orchard Rd #03-02
        Wheelock Pl
        Singapore 238880
        Telephone : 6836 8419

Comment

Jiwon Hair Salon Pte Ltd
          Address : 501 Orchard Rd #03-02 Wheelock Pl
          Telephone : 6836 8419

Comment

Hi appleger!! :wave:

Looks like Jiwon Salon is the place to visit when i do my straightening next month!

Comment

i'm also curious about it! has anybody tried it before?

Comment

i'm keen on this as well. sounds much better than rebonding, especially since i got really thin and fine hair. if anyone wants to go, please pm me, got 20% discount from here.
                Last edited by michannat; 26-06-2004, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I've also got fine and thin hair, and its a pain to have to blow-style it everytime I go out as long as my hair is anything below ear-length. Read about this too and I'm *extremely* keen. Will try this out after I deliver in Sept (I'm steering clear of chemicals for now). Can't wait.

Comment

Wow! Seems like the perfect staright hair to have. Straight, yet not flat. Isnt it somewhat like Soft Straight that we've been talking about? But somehow, I cant help but feel that this is a much more version than Soft Straight. Anyone knows the price?

Comment

hi ladies. :yaya:
                      this hair straightening method do sound great. i cant decide to curl my hair or to straighten it.

Comment

Was overseas and missed the article. Can some kind soul tell me more.

very interested!

Michannat. how do you get the discount?

Comment

made an appointment with Jiwon for next tues. they charage $150 onwards. the whole procedure will take about 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                            made an appointment with Jiwon for next tues. they charage $150 onwards. the whole procedure will take about 3 hours.
                            Please please do report back on the results after you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                              oh yes, mich do report

Comment

Working...
                              X