Specific hairstylists for guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific hairstylists for guys

hi all. am a man trying to get a decent haircut. i'd tried so many and have not found any satisfactory. would be glad for some recommendation.
    used to dye to hide my greying hair but have recently stopped as had wanted to keep it shoulder length and streaky grey.
    have decided to cut it short, and maybe blacken the grey streaks.
    thanks

Hi! :wave: We would like to know more about you. Could you please pop by to CozyBabes and do a self intro about yourself. Thank you!

Comment

Re: men's hairstylist

Originally posted by j0123
      hi all. am a man trying to get a decent haircut. i'd tried so many and have not found any satisfactory. would be glad for some recommendation.
      used to dye to hide my greying hair but have recently stopped as had wanted to keep it shoulder length and streaky grey.
      thanks
      hello j0123, there are several places offering decent male haircuts. you may wanna try da following places. estique @ pacific plaza, shunji matsuo hair studio, essensuals @ OG orchard, toni & guy @ heeren. hope this helps.

Comment

Re: men's hairstylist

Originally posted by j0123
        thanks

Hi j0123,

I love my bf hairstylist. He's always full of ideas and always gives my boy a fresh & trendy look.

If you are the type of person who likes to have different kind of fresh looks/Image, he might be the one for you. Do visits him at Protrim Sengkang.

I hope this help too...

Comment

any good recommendations fer men?

hi, was wondering if u gerls could help me out to recommend good hair salon fer men?
          been looking for one... but seems as if hair is gerls' talk.

Comment

Try Albert from Hair Spa, I got a few guy friends that goes to him for hair cut. He is good.

Hair Spa is at Pacific Plaza, call them at 67375900. His off day is Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wny
              Try Albert from Hair Spa, I got a few guy friends that goes to him for hair cut. He is good.

Hair Spa is at Pacific Plaza, call them at 67375900. His off day is Tuesday.
              do u know how much they charge there?

Comment

He charge my friend $33 but I think they got discount, usual $55.

Comment

alrights... thanks snowny.

how bout the more hot places? reds, shunji matsuo, kimage, monsoon, toni & guy...?

who's good at short hair?

Comment

Specific hairstylists for guys

Hi I'm Bombul, a 23 year old guy looking for better hair professionals. I've made an earlier introduction on the newbies page, so feel free to ask questions.

Currently I'm looking for a change in hairstylists, and the emphasis is on skill and creativity. Most importantly, the ability to listen to what I want. I've tried numerous salons from Kimage, Reds, S4H, Supercuts, The Salon aka Georgie Yam, Next in Holland V, Chapter 2 etc but have yet to know a hairstylist that fulfils my criteria. My budget is very flexible, preferably SGD 65 max.

If you all know of any competent hairstylists, do recommend them, especially if they are good for guys. I'm willing to try those with a good rep for females too.

Of particular interest are the international hairstylists from Shunji Matsuo Wellington branch. I know about Kiyomi and Sunny but I've heard that Kiyomi has left, so hopefully someone can update me on the current hot faves for appointments. I've heard of some rush-rush jobs too so I'm rather wary of poor service. Any info on specific hairstylists in Toni and Guys, The Salon (Georgie Yam, Wheelock) would be nice too.

Sorry for the barrage of queries; thanks in advance for any help!! Christmas is coming so I guess all of us would want a great cut!

Comment

I want my bf to get a new nice hairstyle

Anymore good recommendations for hairstylist????

Comment

Originally posted by Giggles
                        I want my bf to get a new nice hairstyle

Anymore good recommendations for hairstylist????
                        Hi Giggles,

GREGORY fm Reds - Parkway Parade is vry good cos my hubby has let him cut his hair for many years n die die also dun want to change hairstylist. Really can give a try !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Comment

Toni&Guy, Heeren - Venson Ong

Toni&Guy, Heeren - Look for Venson Ong - he is worth a try. Toni&Guy is one of the best known salons for wonderful male hairstyles too. Notably, David Beckham's famous mohawk was done by Toni&Guy founder in UK.

Cheers!
                          Last edited by brumeux; 13-01-2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

hi ppl hope you all don't mind me reviving this old thread, but i'm 18 and looking for a good stylist who knows how to cut a person's hair to suit him best. budget about 50. i've heard about venson ong, gregory. anybody knows how much they charge? also looking for other recommendations thanks!

Comment

How about Angel from Head-Quarters? I have seen a lot of guys going to her.

Comment

Working...
                              X