No announcement yet.

Eyebrow / eyeliner embroidery & tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to try 6D eyebrow embroidery and was totally disappointed. It was not even half as good as my previous creative eyebrow embroidery with kelly at perfect brow house When explained 6D is just a gimmick for their sales tatic! I called perfect brow house and luckily kelly manages to slot me in fast and did a touch up for me Thank you kelly so much as I understand that perfect brow house dun touch up brows done at other salons

Comment

• I did both my eyeliner and eyebrow embroidery with The Best Beauty Centre! Their service is not just good but most importantly, the end result. It look so natural and no one actually cross their mind that it was actually embroidery! Hehe..

Comment

• Yes, I can't agree more that the result depends on which salon you visit. That's why I always done my research well beforehand. Especially when it comes to appearance..every single features of our face are so important that we can't afford any mistake. I done my eyebrow & eyeliner embroidery with The Best Beauty Centre @ Toa Payoh.

Comment

Working...
        X