Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiseido Majolica Majorca

my i know how much is this eyeliner?

i had just got this Majolica Majorca automatic liner in VI366, the purple one. i must say that it's quite easy to use it considering myself as a first timer using an eye liner. i like the metalic color alot, still thinking of getting the green one.

ssgg02, i got this liner for 1200yen.

Comment

thank you simplyironic, but can we get it in Sg now? where you bought it?
      appro.. S$ how much? sorry for asking this as i don't sure about exchange rate now..
      Last edited by Glossie; 15-12-2004, 10:33 AM.

Comment

1200 Yen is only around S$19. Very cheap! I doubt it will be selling so cheap in Singapore. Majolica Majorca automatic liner got how many colours? They are not yet available here right?

Comment

can't recall, think abt 6 colours, you can visit the link above on this page to look at the products. only available in Japan at the moment

Comment

Ya I just saw. It's pretty nice. I think I'm going to get it. It's 2800Yen. What's the name of this mascara? I can't understand Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by ssgg02
              thank you simplyironic, but can we get it in Sg now? where you bought it?
              appro.. S$ how much? sorry for asking this as i don't sure about exchange rate now..
              i got it from japan, and i don't think it's available in sg.

Comment

Tried searching online to buy the MM but it's all in Japanese Came upon a Taiwanese site but the colours of the liners are limited.

Comment

gloria, it's the 'artisitic eye liner'

kare2741, wished i could use more of vPOST Japan! such a bummer that most of the sites are in Japanese, I really wanted to get the christmas palettes (made to look like a story book) last year but when i asked my friend to get it from Japan for me, it was all sold out within the week of its launch. WOW.

Comment

You can find a limited selection of Majolica Majorca items on the following online shop: http://www.gooddealer.com
                    Shipping rates are reasonable but there's limited qty on items.

Comment

has anybody tried their Powder Fantasia (something like that?)..they say you can use it both day and night? I just ordered it..seem kind of interesting but dont know if I should use it at night...

Comment

s2pink, did you order it from www.gooddealer.com?
                        I am tempted to get some items from there

Comment

stilafaux yes I did order from gooddealer..thanks to cozycot forums..I just discover this site..haha

hmm...why don't you order from that site? is there bad reputation or something? I'll post again when my order arrives!

Comment

Thanks S2pink!
                            I was trying to browse their site and was looking for the part about international shipping so I had to ask

Comment

Michelle, they definitely ship internationally, I have ordered several times from that site, it's evil ! Lots of lemmings ! So I try not to surf gooddealer.com ! The shipping rates are pretty reasonable however, they do add on a nominal packing fee so be aware that it's the norm on gooddealer.com The items are always packaged well, in bubble-wrap. So far, everything has been good ! HTHs !

Comment

Working...
                              X