Shiseido PN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiseido PN

i have the mailers with me now, been staring @ the pix of how the jap gals does their makeup...sidetrack a lil, atypical looks better as a jap model, don u gals thinks?...anyway back to m/u. so there's this duo toned lipgloss named prismalize gloss whopping S$38 that looks pretty on the models. & a liquid e/liner that looks so glittery & glittery nails which are so pretty! any of u saw the collection?

do you mean the colors on the model on the website now?

i checked it out at the counter...overpriced gloss stuff leh, nothing very super

Comment

ok girls, how do you permanently change your font color and stick that signature thing on permanently without having to click on it everytime u post? i can't seem to find the section

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

do you mean the colors on the model on the website now?

i checked it out at the counter...overpriced gloss stuff leh, nothing very super
        not sure which model on the site now but shld think the same one!

but PN are always overly priced. the stuff i wld prob see coming from elsewhere...Kose's Visee/Luminous perhaps soon!

Comment

i tried the gloss on my hands, looks pretty but yeah just pink with shimmers, we get that loads everywhere now! it's exhorbitant tho S$38 for just a gloss like that!

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

ok girls, how do you permanently change your font color and stick that signature thing on permanently without having to click on it everytime u post? i can't seem to find the section
            don think there is an option to do both of tt!

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

i tried the gloss on my hands, looks pretty but yeah just pink with shimmers, we get that loads everywhere now! it's exhorbitant tho S$38 for just a gloss like that!
              Did you try the eyeliner? The one in silvery black...very nice color...can't seems to find another like this color from other brands. Oh yes, i tried that lipgloss too. Very plain pale pink, give this a miss! Am not going to use this alone...I'm very much a lazy person...don't like to blend...only do so occasionally if i have the time.

Comment

Geee... thanks girls ...

I think the Japanese look comes from all those Japanese magazines I pore over.

I can't find the pictures you were talking about ... Yes , PN is too bloody expensive! One $48 lipgloss. That was my first & only PN item.

Comment

I was contemplating getting the lipgloss....but for $42?! No way! I might as well get a Chantecaille or By Terry one then!

Why is PN so expensive? I thought it was one of Kose's younger lines??

Comment

Is PN supposed to be the younger / cheaper line of Shiseido? because their lipglosses cost much more than Shiseido's, which I find quite ridiculous....PN's ads and products seem to be targetted more at a younger market.

I think the only product from PN I would repurchase is their Watery Colours. :D Love this stuff!

Comment

Does anyone know when shiseido counter gonna be open in OG bugis? Thanks!!

Comment

Any idea if the PN X'mas set is still available? I got a HK gal who desperately wants it so I may be doing a CP for her.

Comment

what's the PN x'mas set? i haven't seen any
                          Last edited by Glossie; 02-01-2005, 02:03 PM.

Comment

OMG I really need to get some sleep....I was thinking about the IPSA X'mas set....no idea how I read "PN" for "IPSA".

Whooops!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Any idea if the PN X'mas set is still available? I got a HK gal who desperately wants it so I may be doing a CP for her.
                              I believe it shld be unless dear bluebubble snapped up the last set

Comment

Working...
                              X