Talk About Lancome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk About Lancome!

Went to check these out today - they are beautiful! They are not as sticky as JT's ... from the quick test that I did and also the opinion of the SA. (pan, this is probably not good news for you! Now, you must have them!)

Starlight is along the same lines as MAC's Snowgirl - but I think I like it better. Unfortunately, it's sold out in a lot of places here already. 8O

Princess is beautiful - a kind of nudey, little bronzey color on me. Very pretty. I will probably go back for this one.

Prima Donna - also beautiful. The SA wore this today and on her it was so pretty. It's a red gloss - was a burgundy type red on the SA. On me, it turned orange. Strange.

Diva is also very pretty - seems a little more pink than red?

Celestial seems to be a non-pigmented gloss similar to the Dreamgirls Lip Brio, which I already have.

So ... I want Starlight, which I can't get here, evidently, and Princess. I'll go back and check my notes, but I think I've got these colors right. :D

check the start glosses out at tangs today. the sales told me they run out of stock for the 'mac snowgirl look alike'.
    so... i went ahead to buy mac snowgirl. its so so pretty..
    heehee

Comment

i checked out starlight. IMO, i prefer snowgirl because the glitters reflect 'colours'. starlight is transparent with shimmer. i tried the star glosses again, somehow i don't quite like the colours. nothing much, just not the kind which i like though the texture and brush are really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by "appleger"

i checked out starlight. IMO, i prefer snowgirl because the glitters reflect 'colours'. starlight is transparent with shimmer. i tried the star glosses again, somehow i don't quite like the colours. nothing much, just not the kind which i like though the texture and brush are really nice.
        i checked starlight out today(in fact the testers) & yes yes i like snowgirl better(chunkier glitters in multiple shades). starlight is pretty, smoother less sticky texture but silver glitters only. i m a big glitter fan when it comes to this time of the year so i m seriously thinking of another snowgirl, reckon i wld use mine with everything & end up dipping the tube soon, very soon! but i do like the UD X blush lookalike star gloss, red with shimmery gold specks, will get this when the selling stock make it's way to the counter near me!

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

but i do like the UD X blush lookalike star gloss, red with shimmery gold specks, will get this when the selling stock make it's way to the counter near me!
          Hey I think this is the one I got for myself....a raspberry colour with golden shimmer? It's called DIVA....very pretty....would make a super-glam evening lip. *pout*

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Originally posted by farahdean
            but i do like the UD X blush lookalike star gloss, red with shimmery gold specks, will get this when the selling stock make it's way to the counter near me!
            Hey I think this is the one I got for myself....a raspberry colour with golden shimmer? It's called DIVA....very pretty....would make a super-glam evening lip. *pout*
            Diva turned orange on me! What's up with that?

I so wanted to like it ...

Comment

Originally posted by "ppie"

It was the only coloured one I could wear! The rest would just look weird on me because they're so warm and some looked very frosty...

Looks like Diva's a hit though...

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Originally posted by ppie

It was the only coloured one I could wear! The rest would just look weird on me because they're so warm and some looked very frosty...

Looks like Diva's a hit though...
                hey diva looks the exact shade of GA l/s #11(shine range) esp when i top it off with clinique superbalm over it. now i m thinking if i shld get diva, it's too close.

Comment

Well, if you have time in town, swing by Isetan Shaw, they definitely have the works over there.

They told me Pink Pool is ltd. ed. though? But they seem to be relaunching this colour every festive season. :wink:

Comment

Ahh!! i went to Lancome wisma to check out the star glosses and i so fell in love with the clear glittery one!!! it's so much nicer than MAC's snowgirl cos' i think the glitters are too big...but the Lancome one is so pretty!!! :D i'm still thinking about it now...cos' i have Miracle which is glittery and Chanel's Diablo which is stg like that too!!! anyway ended up buying Rose Dorothy (YES! it was the last one! )

Comment

Originally posted by "Pauline"

Ahh!! i went to Lancome wisma to check out the star glosses and i so fell in love with the clear glittery one!!! it's so much nicer than MAC's snowgirl cos' i think the glitters are too big...but the Lancome one is so pretty!!! :D i'm still thinking about it now...cos' i have Miracle which is glittery and Chanel's Diablo which is stg like that too!!! anyway ended up buying Rose Dorothy (YES! it was the last one! )
                      here's a lil help, star glosses sells out fast, don think, just get. everyone's been raving abt it here! i m getting mine sat tho i like big chunky MAC glitters, this is great for subtle days!

Comment

Originally posted by "Pauline"

SOrry, I'm a lil' slow on the uptake...what's Rose Dorothy?? I keep thinking about THe Wizard of Oz and that little dog...Toto is it?

And Farah's right, just buy the star glosses, they're gorgeous! I wore Diva out for the first time today...goes great with green eyes, heheh....and it's BEAUTIFUL! :D

Comment

alright, that's the KP 20% off look, quick, everybody must copy!

[quote]Originally posted by "pandora76"

Originally posted by Pauline
                          I wore Diva out for the first time today...goes great with green eyes, heheh....and it's BEAUTIFUL! :D

Comment

oh! i always though rose dorothy is a pressed powder blush coz it comes in the blush focus packaging

Originally posted by "dolphin"

Rose Dorothy is a creme blusher from Lancome. Atypical has it! Very nice rose pink color with silver shimmers...saw this tester when i checked out the Blush Subtil in Pink Pool at Parkway Parade this evening...

Comment

Originally posted by "dolphin"

Rose Dorothy is a creme blusher from Lancome. Atypical has it! Very nice rose pink color with silver shimmers...saw this tester when i checked out the Blush Subtil in Pink Pool at Parkway Parade this evening...
                              Hey! You were playing in my neighbourhood....while I was playing in yours! :D

How is Rose Dorothy compared to Pink Pool? Same shade of pink?

Comment

Working...
                              X