Poole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poole

Anyone tried their glosses? They looks so pretty on the lips, and the colours are so nice!

Yess.....moi!! I love 'em! One of the best glosses ever (and boy I've tried a lot!). Lovely texture, not too thick and not too runny. Best part is, non-sticky! I like #5 which is a go-with-everything sheer red (makes me look like I have rosy lips, naturally)...and #9 (I think that should be the correct number), which is a dead ringer for Chantecaille's Nectar.

THey may seem pricey, but trust me, that one compact can easily last you over a year, even if you use it daily. I've been using my #5 almost everyday now, with frequent reapplications, and I'm not even 1/4 way through with it! I must have bought it...hmmm.....a few months ago? When Escentials first set up shop...

Comment

Stop raving about this already!!!!

Errr .... How much is it, Pan?

Comment

$36!?!? *faints*

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

$36!?!? *faints*
          We-ell, same as RMK whaaaat.....and still cheaper than Chantecaille, although quality is comparable. Size wise, definitely the most value for money. ANd gorgeous, gorgeous, super-wearable shades. *swoon*

Comment

Originally posted by "dolphin"

Pan, can you please confirm the pricing for lipgloss???
            U were right, my dear. $36!

Comment

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

heh

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

heh
                Eh?? Did someone say "Tangs Corporate Care Card"??

Comment

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

heh
                  ha ha ha i knew u wld say tt! :D :D :D

Comment

I am trying very hard not to tempt u gals further...I tried not to click on to this topic ...but sorry Stella, Farah and the lot, I can't resist..

Here I come....my views is exactly the same as Pan...I got no.9 and yet to get no. 5 though...love love love this gloss...can't describe how much I love the gloss.,.I use it EVERYDAY this week..very lazy to think of what glosses to wear lah...its not sticky, its pretty long lasting and IMO its great value for $$$...But note, if u are looking for the ultra shiny ultra glossy lip gloss, then Poole is not for u..get lipglass or Baby Pink then....Poole is more like in between gloss and lipsticks? But I like it!!

Comment

but solid glosses are such a hassle, what lipbrush are u gals using?

Comment

I am using Shu's retractable brushes...hv been using this baby for years....dun be lazy..Poole is nice lah

Comment

i will resist.........for now. i've a mini shu that came with the furry pouch set last x'mas, really small, u using a bigger one or the same size?

Originally posted by "meow123"

I am using Shu's retractable brushes...hv been using this baby for years....dun be lazy..Poole is nice lah

Comment

i will resist.........for now. i've a mini shu that came with the furry pouch set last x'mas, really small, u using a bigger one or the same size?

Originally posted by meow123
                            Mine is the normal retractable brush so I guess it is the bigger one...good gal, will see how long u can resist...heee...Pan, over to u!

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

Originally posted by bluebubble
                              i had shu's retractable lipbrush from 10++ yrs back, just threw it like 1++ yr ago! hmmm had since bought other lipbrush tt don compare to it, in my stash RMK, stila(super lousy coz not retractable, i just plain don like this), ettusais brush! RMK is the prettiest to carry around, ettusais is rather long & plastic looking. hv Px retractable ones, sllek & all but the bristles smell funny from the time i bought it, must be some natural hair thingy!

Comment

Working...
                              X