Helena Rubinstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helena Rubinstein

alright, i went to get the vertiginious waterproof mascara after all coz i'm so impressed after test driving (it's a replacement for all the way overdue mascaras i junked over the weekend)

saw the new spring/summer collection and the *shimmery* yellow green e/s is beautiful~~~ very shimmery, holographic and much prettier than the shu uemura one IMO coz this one is slightly more 'goldish' - shade is 39, see peace, retails at $34

check out the website's 'what's new?' section to see the range (altho' the green e/s looks so much better in real life)

HR's pressed powder blush range also looks pretty

for those of you looking for a super eye cream, there's an interesting looking prodigy eye cream at the counter, not sure what it does and whatever but it looks like one of those miracle creams again, won some award it seems

$120 purchase and you get a GWP set (looks good); buy any 2 makeup item and you get a makeup bag with powder sponge and blush brush (looks ok but not fab but bag is minimal black)

Wow! I love the makeeup colors they used on the model!

Last edited by atypical; 22-02-2003, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks for posting Bluebubble!

Did you try the double ended lipgloss??

I have set my eyes on the prodigy eye cream @ S$128. Said to hydrate, help to diminish dark eye circles and works on those fine lines, etc. sort of an all rounder. I will get this once i'm done with my current eyecream.

Comment

no i didn't try the lipgloss, looks kinda gimmicky and er reminds me of red earth

actually HR packaging is kinda auntie i think but they do have some great shades and is pretty popular in japan so that's why i checked it out

i tried the prodigy eye cream on my hand, feels pretty good but i don't need a heavy eyecream yet. but $128 is a good price for such a big pot (not sure if it's all filled with contents or plastic)

GOTTA CHECK OUT THAT GREEN E/S

Originally posted by dolphin

I have set my eyes on the prodigy eye cream @ S$128. Said to hydrate, help to diminish dark eye circles and works on those fine lines, etc. sort of an all rounder. I will get this once i'm done with my current eyecream.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
          Thanks for posting Bluebubble!

Dol tried it and keep us posted..I hv no luck with HR skincare so far and am quite sceptical how an eye cream can perform so many tasks. Did u see the new Lancome whitening eye cream? I am eyeing that one.....

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
            Did u see the new Lancome whitening eye cream? I am eyeing that one.....
            No. *off to check it out at the website*...

Comment

was wondering if anyone had tried their eye shadow range esp the "into Sky" (baby pastel Blue)?

went down to isetan scotts today but i only saw their skincare range so didn't manage to try those out.
              Last edited by atypical; 13-06-2003, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Has anyone tried the following products? Am particularly interested in getting the spider eyes base + a mascara, not too sure which one to go for though:

Spider eyes mascara base
                http://www.helenarubinstein.com/_int...ode=AXE_Makeup^F1_Eye_Care^F2_Base

They have so many mascaras I really don't know which one to choose!
                http://www.helenarubinstein.com/_int...ode=AXE_Makeup^F1_Eye_Care&

Glitterati compact with swarvoski crystals
                http://www.helenarubinstein.com/_int...New_edito.aspx

Comment

I have the mascaras in Extravangant and Spectacular. I like Spectacular better, think it defines the lashes better and makes it seemed longer.

Glitterati compact with swarvoski crystals looks so pretty but costs a whopping $95

I like Full Kiss, the gloss cream. But the color I wanted is forever OOS

Comment

I like their eyeshadows. The texture is smooth and staying power is not bad.

Comment

Hi,

I bought a HR silky eyes eye pencil in 02 Aqua Cinnamon today. Not very exp, only $25. Saw it in quite a no. of times in the Jap magazine "With" and taiwanese magazine "Sugar". It's supposed to be waterproof and quite lasting, according to the magazine.

It seen like HR is not very popular in Singapore, but it seen to be very popular in Japan. Any good HR products to recomment from u all here?

Comment

I love the powder blush and the LE liquid blush. Gives very natural pinkish flush to the skin. Mascaras are ok. Have not really tried the e/s.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
                          I love the powder blush and the LE liquid blush. Gives very natural pinkish flush to the skin. Mascaras are ok. Have not really tried the e/s.
                          Hi silvercloud,

I am looking for a blush colour too. What's the colour u r using now? Is it good?

Comment

I am using Pose in Rose, which is a cool pink. I find it is easy to use, as in it doesn't require much blending on my skin. Just brush and I can go. I don't need to layer. It is quite pigmented and gives a pinkish flush.

Comment

Has anybody tried their latest mascara Lash Queen before?? Any reviews??

Comment

Working...
                              X