Loose Powder Container?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loose Powder Container?

Where can i find a good deal for Good and Cheap Container for loose powder?

Those is Sasa often comes with a lousy puff and Shu Uemura one is too small for me( only gd for touching up outside in my opinion)

Just received some loose powder and would like to have them in nice containers with user-friendly puffs.

How much is the T.LeClerc one and is it big enuff ?

Arigato in advance!

Ermm..I've ever read that T.LeClerc is selling it at S$15.00, if I'm not wrong. :roll:

Comment

Can someone post a pic of it ?

It can only be found at Philips Kingsley huh? Does Wom-B sell this loose powder container too ?

Comment

Heya ponine,

Forget about the T.Leclerc loose powder container. They don't even come with the puffs. So far, I haven't been able to find any puff that can fit. Even the T.Leclerc puff is too big for it.

Yes.. they are $15.

Comment

i don't know what u're looking for but i do have a bloom empty loose powder holder up for swap if u're looking for something that big

Comment

Thanxs for the offer bluebubble.. but i think i will pass..

The powder i received is KP finishing powder.. and it dun come in a proper container with sift and puff etc. Seem more like a re-fill packaging to me.

Maybe the KP counter is selling another container for dat ?

Comment

is it a travel size thing?

Originally posted by ponine
              Thanxs for the offer bluebubble.. but i think i will pass..

The powder i received is KP finishing powder.. and it dun come in a proper container with sift and puff etc. Seem more like a re-fill packaging to me.

Maybe the KP counter is selling another container for dat ?

Comment

u mean the container or the powder ?

Comment

powder, i know KP has a travel size loose powder compact which can only fit its loose powder refill

Originally posted by ponine
                  u mean the container or the powder ?

Comment

dun think so.. it's rather big... sumthing the size of my Ipsa Loose Powder Container and Chanel's Blanc Universal.

Comment

Wah..so big !! That's quite alot. 8O

Comment

I am pretty satisfied with my Rhomlon containers which I got it from Aries at only $3+ it also comes with a puff.

Comment

flame, thats cheap. Watson or maybe Muji?

Comment

My friend got a powder container at Watsons. Really cute and it has a pretty green lid (think there's another colour too). Comes with a sieve and a tiny cute pink puff. And it's really cheap too, only ard $2. Brand is Miine.

I called her for the measurements. Ard 1.5cm in height and 16cm in circumference.
                            HTH

Comment

Originally posted by flame
                              I am pretty satisfied with my Rhomlon containers which I got it from Aries at only $3+ it also comes with a puff.
                              this is $2.90 @ lee wah! i bought lots to contain my TLC samples tt nice swappers gave me!

Comment

Working...
                              X