Trinity Tricolore - Jason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Tricolore - Jason

Anyway, i don't know anyone if has ever mentioned this before. It is regarding abt the makeup artist - Jason in True Colours. Heard that he has actually opened his own store selling his very own range of makeup that specially cater for Asian's skin.

Cheers!
    Last edited by nicole; 27-05-2003, 05:03 PM.

Re: True Colours - Jason

Originally posted by Summer27
    Hi everyone!! Haven has the chance to post thread in this forum since the last one - communityzero. Did come into this forum to surf around. Initially, i was so shocked to c so many msgs.. As time passes, think get used to it aredi.. haha..

Anyway, i dun koe any1 has ever mentioned abt this b4.. It is regarding abt the makeup artist - Jason in True Colours. Heard that he has actually opened his own store selling his very own range of makeup that specially cater 4 Asians' skin.

Anybody try b4?? Btw, where is his store??

Cheers..
    You've come to the right place to ask this.....

Jason's new shop is call trinity Color I think, located at Delphi .... and his new range of makeup is created specially by him in New York.

Have not have the chance to drop by the shop yet, and also dun have the courage, cos I know I will spend a bomb there! And the decor of the place looks lovely, very whimsical and girly, saw it in Her World.

But bump into Jason on the Streets, still looks as radiant as ever! Must be all those vitamins he takes every day!

Comment

I saw his shop decor on tv.. It was so european style.. Lovely.. But dun koe his makeup good a not... Heard any raves abt this, Joce??

Cheers..
      Last edited by teiko; 24-02-2004, 05:42 PM.

Comment

How much are the cosmetic items in his shop?

It looks so glamorous on TV dat i worry for my pocket if i step in.. keke

Comment

Hi.. just update u more on the store.. Went into Trinity Tricolore last sat and came out $95 poorer.. Initially, i was so reluctant to go in becos the whole store looks so posh to me.. Seems more a place those tai tai go.. But in the end, i still went in since i'm already there.

Jason was attending to a gal so me and my friend just waited for jason till he finished the makeover. Think i'm lucky enough as his clients were not there yet.. therefore, he can tell me more about his products and try on the shades 4 me.. more on appointment basis..

Now, the things that u gals are more interested in is the pdts.. After hearing about all the benefits he promises, i bought 2 of the items.. He said that his range of makeup won't give us any pimples, clogged pores and etc.. (Dun know how true but i choose to believe his words.. hehe) He even guaranteed!!

I bought the makeup base cum moisturer cum day or nitecream and the blusher.. MOst of his pdts contains sunscreen and according to him, the makeup can stay unoxidise for at least 10 hrs (think this is true - i wore his makeup 4 at least 6 hrs and the colour never turn dark). Gals, go check out his store.. think its a worthwhile trtip.. he gives lotsa makeup tips too.. very personalized..

Prices :
          Makeup base cum moisturer cum day or nitecream - $55
          Blushes - $40
          Eye shadow - $24
          2-in-1 powder compact - $65

Cheers..

edited by pandora76
          Last edited by pandora76; 02-03-2003, 10:32 PM.

Comment

hi Summer27! How's the range of blusher and e/s? Are they more matte or shimmery?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
              hi Summer27! How's the range of blusher and e/s? Are they more matte or shimmery?
              There are lots of colours for the blushers and e/s. Think both matte and shimmery are available in his store too. Go check them out.. The blushes are lovely..

Comment

blushes are lovely???
                now i wonder if i should check that place out...
                hmmmm...
                my wallet seems to be pleading me not to go...
                and my partner's watching me too.
                Last edited by appleger; 07-08-2003, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Haha.. apple.. Another thing to add in to make you even drool about the blusher. It can stay on your face for long so you do not need to touch up again. Moreover, when applying, a little of it will do the trick.
                  Last edited by appleger; 07-08-2003, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Hey Summer!

Do update us on the pdts yah ?! Would love to read reviews abt it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                      Hey Summer!

Do update us on the pdts yah ?! Would love to read reviews abt it!!

But gals, i personally feel that the blushes is really good..
                      Last edited by teiko; 24-02-2004, 05:46 PM.

Comment

How his skin care range goes? Wanna get something for my stubborn freckles :roll:
                        Last edited by teiko; 24-02-2004, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by latte
                          How his skin care range goes? Wanna get something for my stubborn freckles :roll:
                          To what i know, the makeup base cum moisturer cum day and night cream seem to be a wonderful product.. Think i only saw this skincare stuff.. Perhaps there are others.. Didn't go and check out his skincare..

Comment

Review - eyebrow trim @ Trinity Tricolore

So I was stranded without an eyebrow trim and I wasn't about to trust my eyebrows to just anybody, so I called up Jason Saradetch, and paid a visit to his beautiful boudoir-like boutique at Delphi Orchard.

When is an eyebrow trim not just an eyebrow trim? When it's a trim by Jason of course! Always charming, always cordial, he sat me down on a plush gilded armchair, and started chatting away (gossiping, more like! ) as he plucked.

The thing about Jason is that he doesn't pluck away furiously unlike other people. He plucked a bit, then stopped to chat to me (but I'll bet he was silently and expertly evaluating his work while he put me at ease). Then he would resume plucking, then chat again. Not once did I feel any pain or discomfort - he is THAT good! After finishing one side, he handed me the prettiest gold mirror to see if I liked the results.

He plucked my brows a little thinner than I'm used to, but not TOO thin. He carefully explained why he did this - to balance out my face shape and features, and also to draw more attention to my eyes. The end result was a pair of elegantly arched brows. They definitely looked "done", but not in an unnatural way - rather, they looked sophisticated, well groomed.

He showed me models on the Vera Wang runway, for whom he did the same brow shape. WOW was all I could say! He also freely and warmly dispensed invaluable advice throughout our entire conversation, eg. "Ask your hairstylist to make your hair the same colour as your eyes...you're so fair, black will wash you out" (how true); "Nothing wakes up a face like BLUSH. Your eyes can be all made up and your lips too, but if you don't have blush, you're not complete and you look dead" (yup!); "Men look at women's eyes first, that's why I'm drawing attention to your eyes. After the eyes, then they look at the boobs and legs" (hmm, really??) .

The price for an afternoon tete-a-tete with Singapore's Kevyn Aucoin (as the media love to call him)? $35 for an eyebrow trim.

Jason also does makeup workshops - just bring down your hoard and he;ll be happy to show you how to maximise it. For a fee of course.

And while you're there in his lush boudoir, check out his makeup range, Tricolore. Manufactured in the same factories as Chantecaille, Laura Mercier etc. (he WAS trainer for these big brands after all), Tricolore boasts prices easy on the wallet and ingredients and pigments good for Asian skin. (Jason explained he removed the oils from Chantecaille products to create his line, because they don't suit our weather.)

Run, don't walk there!!!

Comment

Re: Review - eyebrow trim @ Trinity Tricolore

Wow!! that's a detailed one... Glad you love your brows..
                              So did you buy anything from there??

Comment

Working...
                              X