Tweezerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweezerman

I really want to try the much raved about tweezers! Which one's the best & how much?

Thanks!

i'm using the slant tweezers...i think i bought it for $36 at holland v

i know there is the cosmetics shop in far east that sells this too...at the top floor i think...they do makeovers and nails

Comment

The slant tweezers are the best. They retail for about USD $18 something. I got mine for USD $15 because I used a coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond.

There's a $30 SGD tweezers from Switzerland called Rubis which is equally good.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbread
        There's a $30 SGD tweezers from Switzerland called Rubis which is equally good.
        Oooh..this is available in Singapore? I want one of these.

I have a pair of the slanted Tweezerman and even my mum always borrows from me. So far it's the best!

But I still want to try out the Rubis which I heard is just as good.
        Maybe I can get a pair for my mum too?
        Last edited by kare2711; 10-03-2003, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
          Oooh..this is available in Singapore? I want one of these.

I have a pair of the slanted Tweezerman and even my mum always borrowed from me. So far it's the best!

But I still want to try out the Rubis which I heard is just as good.
          Maybe I can get a pair for my mum too?
          I got mine from my beautician while she was still at Fox in 1994. I'm not sure if she still sells it though.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbread
            I got mine from my beautician while she was still at Fox in 1994. I'm not sure if she still sells it though.
            Ginger, can I have the contacts? Thanks!

Comment

tweezerman is simply the best!
              atypical, i bought mine yrs ago at this basic essence(i think its something essence) at holland V. its opposite the windmill foodcourt. on the 2nd floor of a shophouse..

Comment

I bought mine last year from the same shop at Holland Village too! Mine is slanted tweeze.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                  Ginger, can I have the contacts? Thanks!
                  I don't have her number with me in the same country. Could I get back to you on this in late April?

Comment

Voting for the slanted tweezers as well...Atypical, u can get it at a shop in Holland V. Cost less than $40 I think. Got mine more than a year ago after Joce? raves abt it...Joce shld have the address to that shop

Comment

Hmmm! I hardly ever go to Holland V nowadays... Can a kind soul help me get one if you're in the area? I'll pay you!

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                        Hmmm! I hardly ever go to Holland V nowadays... Can a kind soul help me get one if you're in the area? I'll pay you!
                        I nominate Joce because she stays in that area

Joce, if u are getting the tweezer, u can pass it to me..I have something else to pass to Atypical as well *wink*

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                          I have something else to pass to Atypical as well *wink*
                          Hey Missi, you can pass your Fraise JT to Dol then too! :ROFL: :ROFL:

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                            Hey Missi, you can pass your Fraise JT to Dol then too! :ROFL: :ROFL:
                            Good idea!!...I will drag Dol to the Lancome counter to get a new JT and I pass over my used JT....but I think I have to drug her first......ha ha ha.... :ROFL:

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                              Good idea!!...I will drag Dol to the Lancome counter to get a new JT and I pass over my used JT....but I think I have to drug her first......ha ha ha.... :ROFL:

Missi, you don't want to get these do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X