Beauty Buys from Taipei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Buys from Taipei

My friend is currently in Taipei & he has offered to buy stuff for me!

What should I get? Thnking of getting the DHC oil. If so many porcelain skinned Jap girls love it, it must be good! Where is this available? Need to let the old chap know where to find it.

did a google search but did not come up with anything :pissed: i do not know if this helps but is useful for more info on dhc, dhc care i have one of those taiwanese beauty mags, will try to see if it has any info! but my chinese[esp the olden type] = :puke:

Comment

i tried a sample of the DHC cleansing oil before and i like it! its smells nice, removes all my makeup and yet washes off with no trace of oiliness.

jemay was the one who sent me the sample and she uses it as well. i believe she bought it in taiwan too so you can try asking her atypical.

Comment

Looks like another must buy the next time I go to Taipei Does anyone know how much is this?

Comment

Re: Beauty Buys from Taipei

Originally posted by atypical
          My friend is currently in Taipei & he has offered to buy stuff for me!

What should I get? Thnking of getting the DHC oil. If so many porcelain skinned Jap girls love it, it must be good! Where is this available? Need to let the old chap know where to find it.
          If I don't remember wrongly, the shopping mall at Taipei Station has DHC. It's called Xin1 Guan1 San1 Yuan4. My memory's failing me...think the store is Sogo.

Go get Awake, Thymes and Primal Elements there! These are the brands I never fail to buy whenever I'm in Taiwan. How about Parado as well? I love their mascara.

Maybe can ask Jemay?
          Last edited by raebelasian; 12-03-2003, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I think Xin1 Guang1 San1 Yuan4 is Mitsukuoshi. Sogo is Tai4 Pin1 Yang2 Ba3 Huo4.

Hope that helps.

Comment

the mag says it is NT780 for 200ml no other info though :|

Comment

it's Shinkong Mitsukoshi, a taiwan-japan venture

Originally posted by Dimples
                I think Xin1 Guang1 San1 Yuan4 is Mitsukuoshi. Sogo is Tai4 Pin1 Yang2 Ba3 Huo4.

Hope that helps.

Comment

My brother is going taipei tomolo. but i doubt he will help me buy anything there lar... I also dunno what to buy.... is the DHC very cheap there?

Comment

sorry all, i was so busy these few days din come in here to read... DHC is available in all 7-11 or convenience store thru phone or mail order... Or u can order online too..

Basically i think Taipei has about the same pricing as sg, so nothing is cheaper there. U can get brands we cant find here though. And Taipei airport DFS has the cheapest shu uemura as well. They always have promo going on, wonderful GWP, but i guess stella have to be present yourself to see all those yourself... Oh ya, KP trios are same price in taipei as well, and S series are stil available there, some only though. As for Stila, they have 6 pan empty palette and sports series which we dont have here. Lemme think think some more then tell u more later...

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
                      it's Shinkong Mitsukoshi, a taiwan-japan venture
                      Thanks, bluebubble for clarifying. No wonder they have a different paper bag from the Mitsukoshi in Hong Kong.

Comment

Shu Uemura is a lot cheaper in Taipei! You can get them at the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples

Hope that helps.
                          Ahhhh... told you old brains dun work well

Comment

Originally posted by kazablanca
                            Shu Uemura is a lot cheaper in Taipei! You can get them at the airport.
                            Shu is alot cheaper?? argh! Must get! By how much, anyone knows?

Comment

Okay ... someone said that DHC is available at 7-Eleven online ... can it be bought in store though?

Comment

Working...
                              X