JANE Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANE Cosmetics

JANE blushing cheeks....need other color recs..

I just tried on Jane blushing cheeks in Blushing GLOW. It was supposed to be a substitute to Nars Orgasm blush. But i felt that the colour was too dark and bronzy on me. I was hoping that it would give a nice glow but instead it made me look really tanned. Which is not the look i'm goin for. Any recs for another blusher which is also abit orangy-pinkish with shimmer perhaps? I'm medium-fair. Thanx!

*Edited Subject Title by Dolphin*
    Last edited by dolphin; 15-03-2003, 11:41 AM.

maybe this can help if u are looking for another JANE blush.

taken from a muaer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rion
      maybe this can help if u are looking for another JANE blush.

taken from a muaer.
      The color swatch is not accurate....

Jane blushers seem to be better if it is in the pinkier range. Try Blushing Rose... Blushing Plum and Blushing Petal.

Jane blushers are also not as finely milled as others, adn more pigmented. A good for value blusher I wld say cos it's so cheap!

Comment

How abt other recs from other Brands?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
          How abt other recs from other Brands?
          Depends on your budget.

Personally I like blushers from Cargo, Nars, KP, Benefit Dandelion.... among many others.

Comment

i like jane blushes alot! think they are quite good quality and the colors are rather ok. thinking of buying a canmake blush soon, they have some pretty pinks

Comment

Where can they be bought? :wheee:

Comment

Originally posted by cube
                i like jane blushes alot! think they are quite good quality and the colors are rather ok. thinking of buying a canmake blush soon, they have some pretty pinks
                Saw canmake blushers at Wisma Isetan, nothing impressive. I think the powder isnt fine enough, and the glitter is too little, almost sparse. Try it and tell me how is it?

Comment

JANE cosmetics

I am quite attracted to Jane's stuffs lately, collecting them now in fact. Can u all tell me what is the best and worst of Jane that u have ever tried??

I luv all the lippies, smell delicious!
                  Eyezing - Good texture (What is yr fav color anyway?)
                  Mascara - Not bad, but still smudge on me.... (Out of 10 mascaras, 9 smudge on me, not mascara's fault, my eye's fault)
                  Foundation - Jus received, yet to try
                  Blush - Not bad, but i prefer pinkish tone better

Comment

i have eyezings in coolest pink and shrinking violet...too pale for me! lucky they were extras

i just receive jane eyezing linking duos in me and you

i love their stay calm foundation but buffy is a tad light for me..seriously don't mind switching to this if i have no access to high end

Comment

I love, love the Stay Calm foundations! Very natural looking.

I've heard so much raves about the Eyezings. Are they that good?!

Comment

i have the iced shadow..it does have a slight cooling feeling when u apply it but no more after that.
                        its shadow in loose powder form, a little hard to pick up the powder using ur brush but its very nice stuff...

Comment

Where can Jane be found in Singapore? Or is it not available here again? *faint*

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                            Where can Jane be found in Singapore? Or is it not available here again? *faint*
                            It's not available in SG. It's found in US discount stores like KMart and Target. About US$3 for each product. The cheapest line by Estee Lauder

Comment

i didn't like this line at all - e/s weren't pigmented enough; stay calm foundation was runny, passed it to my mum who hates the smell, so swapped it away; lipstick looks cheap; lipgloss smells funky; cream blush seems greasy; oneliner eyeliner dragged my lids; skincare seems very harsh

but pressed powder blush seems promising

Comment

Working...
                              X