X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biotherm Makeup

check out Biotherm's new makeup line here

very space-agey design

It's already out in Hong Kong. Hmm .. rather pretty stuff but I didn't get anything

Comment

Yup, i saw it at counters already. It really look nice and tempting, but guess i will wait for someone to pass them over to try! Wahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
        Yup, i saw it at counters already. It really look nice and tempting, but guess i will wait for someone to pass them over to try! Wahahhahaha
        Naughty gal!!

The e/s looks nice...and I wonder how's the foundation like? At least it comes in a pump bottle...

Comment

yup..the foundation that comes with pump is better than those which comes with a big opening.

their lipgloss looks like juicy tubes huh?

Comment

I have tried their fdn when it's first launched in Hong Kong. They have different versions for different skintype. Get a sample! I love the one for oily skin! But am never interested in Biotherm anyway so didn't get it

Comment

i just remember trying their very soft brushes. set of 5 going at $50. the SA told me that its made of pony hair.

Comment

Originally posted by appleger
                i just remember trying their very soft brushes. set of 5 going at $50. the SA told me that its made of pony hair.
                How do u rate the brushes then?? Price is worth buying, will u......??? heeheee

Comment

How do u rate the brushes then?? Price is worth buying, will u......??? heeheee
                  hmmm..only tried brushing it against my arm...i will rate it 4 out of 5. i think the price is really worth buying considering its 5 piece set.

but.......do u really know a 5 piece brush set?? the set consist of powder brush, blusher brush, large e/s brush, small e/s brush and a lipbrush
                  i am sure u have all of the above right??? i believe this is not a must-have for u, jemay.
                  i would think this is a must-get for newbies though.

less one point because i think the way the the hair of the powder brush hair are not wide-spread enough. same thing goes to the blusher brush.

Comment

Originally posted by appleger
                    hmmm..only tried brushing it against my arm...i will rate it 4 out of 5. i think the price is really worth buying considering its 5 piece set.

but.......do u really know a 5 piece brush set?? the set consist of powder brush, blusher brush, large e/s brush, small e/s brush and a lipbrush
                    i am sure u have all of the above right??? i believe this is not a must-have for u, jemay.
                    i would think this is a must-get for newbies though.

less one point because i think the way the the hair of the powder brush hair are not wide-spread enough. same thing goes to the blusher brush.
                    well, is time to change all brushes to new one!! Cos i am too lazy to wash it... haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :ROFL: :ROFL:

Comment

well, is time to change all brushes to new one!! Cos i am too lazy to wash it... haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :ROFL: :ROFL:
                      *faint*faint*faint*

Comment

BTW, the brushes available at all biotherm counters?? Seems like din come across at all............ :roll:

Comment

BTW, the brushes available at all biotherm counters?? Seems like din come across at all............ :roll:
                          tough qns..i dunno..
                          i was at isetan wisma today..

Comment

Jemay, you might want to check out the counter @ Seiyu Bugis.

I tested the blusher & e/s the other day when i was at Bugis. The MA told me their blusher can be apply with hand. There isn't a need to use a brush. I can't remember the texture. E/s colors are not so fantastic IMO. It doesn't interest me at all at this moment. But i have not check out the foundation though.

Comment

Erm.... passing by biotherm last night with tinkling, seeing the beautiful brushes n price tag, i cant resist but bought it first already........

Today used first time, so so results, maybe use few more times then see how it works.. or will be up in my swap list soon!!

Comment

Working...
                              X