I nuovi colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nuovi colours

I checked out i nuovi today at bugis, realised that they have a wide range of eyeshadows and its really cheap! How's the quality of their e/s and blushers? Any recommendations? I've only got a base e/s colour and a blusher from this brand, both are gifts and in the wrong shade so I don't use them enough to know if its good. Do recommend.

their mascaras are not bad.... i have dozen of inuovi stuffs, check out my swap list in mua!

Comment

i used to love their e/s and blushes...cheap and quality is not bad..
      but...i sort of past that inuovi phase..
      moved on to some other brands like KP, RMK, SHU.

Comment

Actually I've an empty MAC 4-pan palette which i don't need at the moment. but problem is, it can't close properly coz there's a little chip where you open/close the palette. (damaged during shipping) but other than that, the palette's in gd condition.

i can give it away free coz i don't really need it... anyone wants it?

Comment

haha, Jae, prepare to be bombarded by PMs!

BTW, love your new avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky

Something I forgot to ask the pretty pretty SA, does I nuovi's eye shadow (@ $19 each) come in pot or pan? Tks!
            Pots I believe, I don't think they have pans?

Comment

yes pots but the SAs are pretty helpful, they can de-pan for u!
              Last edited by Glossie; 10-09-2004, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Mine are all in pan form because I've dropped them all before. Once dropped, they turn into pans..
                Last edited by Glossie; 10-09-2004, 01:41 PM.

Comment

There's a hole at the bottom of the plastic pot (concealed by the product sticker) which you can poke the pan out of, using a thin device. Really easy to remove because the pans are stuck to the pots with only double sided tape!

Mag

Comment

Concealer

I really like the pot concealer (s$22). Is long lasting & creamy enough to go on smoothly under my eyes. Just a pity that my shade is a little too light for my skin but went on a perfect match on another friend. Good coverage.

Comment

Their eyeshadows are good, concealers good, blushers good, but lipglosses bad!

Comment

Agree! So little choice of lipgloss colour!!
                        Last edited by Glossie; 10-09-2004, 01:42 PM.

Comment

reviving this sleepy thread! :yaya:

anyone using i nuovi eyeshadows here? what are your fave shades? do share! also, do the SAs mind testing the colors on your eyes for you ? sorry, silly q, never tried to ask at i nuovi before.

Comment

I have got quite a few eye colours from them.

I find that their quality is good for their price tag.During Metro sales its like only SGD16 each! It lasts longer than MAC e/s on me. The only thing is, their glitters are abit gritty and tends to fall all over my face.

Their blushers have wide ranges of pinks, to beige to red.
                            I also bought their palette, fits in 2 blushers(same size as Stila pans), 4 eyeshadows(same size as MAC e/s pans).

Go and take a look, you'll be surprise what u've been missing out!

I must say, i've moved on too, am sucker for nice and cute packages which they don't offer.

Comment

Zhi, i have quite a lot of them. I could pass it to u if u want

Comment

Working...
                              X