Kanebo T'estimo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanebo T'estimo

I don't know how many of you like/use Kanebo T'estimo.

I'm eyeing this e/s compact but I think it's going to be ex...
    moreover, I can't decide which one to get if I visit the counter...

picture here
    Last edited by dolphin; 04-12-2003, 10:05 AM.

yikes I wish I didn't click it...I like the purple n blue ones.

Comment

Re: Kanebo T'estimo Spring 2003

Did you read my mind???

I've been drooling over that since seeing it in April's BITEKI....I believe it retails for $55 and up. Arrrgh.....the dilemma I've been in over the past few days is whether to get this quad or the PN e/s duo.

Help!!!
      Last edited by Glossie; 03-03-2005, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I like the silver, the blue, the green and the lilac!!!

OK, OK, I guess I can rule out the green....have two lifetimes' supply of green shadow already....and maybe I can rule out the silver since I have my KP S17. But the blue and the lilac....mmm!

Comment

i've the green quad, it's very pretty and shimmery; the compact is very pretty too, wavy lavender and white design on the cover. haven't used it out so can't comment on qualities yet but it's *shimmery* that's for sure, but not flashy kinda shimmery unless u pile on a lot

IMO the green and blue quads would be the most striking on dark brown eyes. the silver and brown quads are not as interesting, and the purple quad is too drama queen for me

it's $56 in Sg

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
            I like the silver, the blue, the green and the lilac!!!

OK, OK, I guess I can rule out the green....have two lifetimes' supply of green shadow already....and maybe I can rule out the silver since I have my KP S17. But the blue and the lilac....mmm!
            heh heh I believe both of us are eyeing the blue one... Its really beautiful.........now it is to get or not to get.......I don't have many blues........so may be I shld!

Comment

I WANT THE GREEN ONE!!!!

*sigh* but dunno if it's a possibility

Mag ... still reeling from childbirth charges

Comment

i read in the FEMALE magazine that there's a makeover by some Japanese MA at the Takashimaya counter if you purchase something from 11/4 to 17/4.

I can't decide between the green and the blue...

I can't wear the silver/black one, and brown tones doesn't look good on me.
                then I have a Red Earth ES trio in purple....

$56 means I can't get both...

it shall be blue, i guess... if i buy, that is...

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                  heh heh I believe both of us are eyeing the blue one... Its really beautiful.........now it is to get or not to get.......I don't have many blues........so may be I shld!
                  Ho ho ho, let's check this out!!!

Comment

Ou lah lah... first PN now T'estimo. Green or Blue or green or blue. I'm waiting for 3 KP trios to come in from a swap. Someone please help kill my lemming

Comment

3 KP trios!??!?!

May the busybody here enquire....which 3 trios???
                      Last edited by Glossie; 18-12-2004, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Nothing all you KP queens do not have. Late KP bloomer here, so it's just S16, S17 and S18. :roll:
                        Last edited by Glossie; 18-12-2004, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Wow, you lucky girl, you scored an S17!! Congrats! And...very good choices!
                          Last edited by Glossie; 18-12-2004, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Pan. I really hope they are going to work for me I just couldn't resist with all those KP raves.
                            Last edited by Glossie; 18-12-2004, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                              Ou lah lah... first PN now T'estimo. Green or Blue or green or blue. I'm waiting for 3 KP trios to come in from a swap. Someone please help kill my lemming
                              my dear, u can always wait for someone here to get it, and i bet within months they will get sick of it then u can get hold of them by them! If u really really fancy it, i guess u will not stop thinking of it even months later right? Or wait for a good gwp to justify yr purchase!

Comment

Working...
                              X