Courreges Make up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courreges Make up

Been re-discovering this line and today I bot one of their dual ES which comes with a base since JL was going at 20% off:

Can't wait to try it out.

BTW, I realise they have also came up with a similar version of the IPSA Mashmallow blusher and it feels exactly the same at half the price. Worth checking out too!

I think angeldiane bought 2 of the mousse blusher you were talking about from japan.

Comment

is the mousse blusher available now?wow..wanna go and try it out quickly..

Comment

Yep...it is available at JL. think it cost $24.90, and after the 20% discount, it should cost ard $20.

Comment

Originally posted by yini
          Yep...it is available at JL. think it cost $24.90, and after the 20% discount, it should cost ard $20.
          okie..thanks..me wanna go down to see whether the colour looks nice or not..which is the colour that will look nice on fair skin toned gals..thanks

Comment

where is JL? I don't remember seeing them. Is the promotion still on? Does their e/s last? TIA

Comment

I had only tried Courreges 2 Way cake and lipgloss.. a long long time ago.

The 2 way cake wad bad. Very thick and un-natural on me. I threw it away halfway.

The lipgloss was average.

Comment

yeah i have the cheek mousses

rose and peach

Comment

Diane, those are pretty!

Comment

they're so pretty! how's the quality diane??

Comment

i haven't used any other cheek mousses so i can't really compare but they blend easily and are non oily

sadly i think they cost around $28 in japan

Comment

Hey gals, theres a 20% off at john little and so I went over to check out the cheek mousses. I tested out the texture.....its slightly less blendable than IPSA's, but still can be considered with the discount,it should cost ard S$21 or S$22.Theres only rose,peach and orange, so those who are obsessed with pinky...theres not much choice

Comment

the rose actually comes out pinky on me while the peach comes out pinky peach..colours are pretty but the shimmers do not show up

Comment

updates on the mousse blusher?

saw it at JL Parkway and i like it! 3 colours - rose, peachy pink and orangey peach. $24.90 (which is quite ex IMO :roll: ) very smooth texture too! (its mousse i guess ) but not very pigmented.

love 02 the pinkish peach colour! has slight shimmers too.. but was wondering, how's the staying power? i tried on my hand and it came off easily when i wiped with a piece of tissue..

Comment

I used to use Courreges products. The 2 way cake like what you mentioned really sucks.... plus it smells like plastic.. make me feel smelly whole day.... I don't know about the blush.. may hop over to JL to see... sounds quite good... (Argh.. i have so many blushes at home!! wonder how to finish them...) the e/s are ok... easy to pick up and blend.... but not that lasting too... the white colour is pretty... white yet shimmers... it's not those powdery white (dull) and its not filled with glitters too.. so quite good for applying on lids (wont make them look puffy) or applying below the brows (to enhance the shape). Had another in light blue.. not very nice.. no matter how thick i apply... the blue don't turn out to be nice...

Anyway I'm using Maybelline's powder blush.... one of the new range... it smells very good.. so sometimes after a shack day... i'll touch up and the powder smell makes me feel clean and fresh :p

Edited By Dolphin
                              Last edited by dolphin; 11-09-2003, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X