Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recs for Nude lipglosses/lipsticks

Hello girls :wave:

Not sure if this's been discussed before but I need some recs for nude lipglosses as I don't own any! I bought a Wet & Wild Megaslick lipgloss in Shine Coral today but it turned out clear on my lips I need one to create that bronzed look with nudish lips...

Gah..not sure how to explain it but I hope you know what I mean! :sotong: TIA

i think it depends on your skintone color to determine which lip color looks nudish on you. best that before you purchase the lip color, try it on your lips first.

HTH

Comment

I like Bobbi Brown's petal. Pink in the tube but comes out pretty natural nude-flush colour

Comment

Thanks candeecake! I always find it hard to get a lip colour that I want because I don't like to use the testers.

Hi teiko I checked out the color on gloss.com and it looks pretty. Dunno if it'll turn out nude on me because my lips are already quite red naturally :huh:

Comment

You can try it out at BBs. Think now they have a promotion for summer shades. Have complimentary makeover. You can call up and see if it is still avail and try it out with full makeover and all

I like it also cos it smell of vanilla "delicious"!!!!

Comment

Thanks teiko but there's no BB counter here. Think I will check it out when I go to KL in September

Comment

Don't worry, it is not a LE so you are safe;P

Comment

Just what I needed to hear The girls here all seem to have a penchant for LE stuff.. :ROFL:

Comment

how bout babypink peach? it's the perfect nude on me, sorta milky, peach-y and veryshiny!

Comment

Hmm.. i dont know if this is what u are talking about but i was looking for a nude lipgloss too and i settled for my first mac lipglass in tittle tassle last week. And am loving it! So much then i went back to get pink lemonade today for something with pink.
                    REally like the nude lips i get with tittle tassle...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel
                      Just what I needed to hear The girls here all seem to have a penchant for LE stuff.. :ROFL:
                      Ya we are all abit for it Just say LE and we will be postings for min 5 pages???

Comment

Originally posted by PiiinkPixie
                        how bout babypink peach? it's the perfect nude on me, sorta milky, peach-y and veryshiny!
                        Sounds like just the thing I am looking for! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by go66ess
                          Hmm.. i dont know if this is what u are talking about but i was looking for a nude lipgloss too and i settled for my first mac lipglass in tittle tassle last week. And am loving it! So much then i went back to get pink lemonade today for something with pink.
                          REally like the nude lips i get with tittle tassle...
                          Wow..it sounds nice! Will write it down on my to-check-out list

Comment

try MAC Underage (nude-y pink) or C-Thru (nude beige)??

Comment

ariel, i love nude-y lips...

<li>MAC Lipglass Lust - great for the very nude look
                              <li>MAC Lipglass Entice - a lil orangy/peach but flatters my skin
                              <li>MAC Hug Me l/s - pinky tones to an otherwise YLBB look
                              <li>Chanel Praline - rosy YLBB
                              <li>VL Chika Mokita - just YLBB

Comment

Working...
                              X