Recs for Nude lipglosses/lipsticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by go66ess
    Hmm.. i dont know if this is what u are talking about but i was looking for a nude lipgloss too and i settled for my first mac lipglass in tittle tassle last week. And am loving it! So much then i went back to get pink lemonade today for something with pink.
    REally like the nude lips i get with tittle tassle...
    im in love with the names already!

Comment

bloom sweetpea is a very nude colour to me.

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
        <li>MAC Lipglass Lust - great for the very nude look
        <li>Chanel Praline - rosy YLBB
        2nd these ... and add MAC Revealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel
          Thanks candeecake! I always find it hard to get a lip colour that I want because I don't like to use the testers.

Hi teiko I checked out the color on gloss.com and it looks pretty. Dunno if it'll turn out nude on me because my lips are already quite red naturally :huh:
          Hi Ariel!

Same here, I dun like the idea of using the tester on my lips when choosing the right shade or tone of lipgloss colors. It was till I discovered an interesting method of testing the lipgloss color on my finger tip! I got this smart idea from a SA when i was in a dilemma on choosing the colors. Perhaps you can give this a try, see if it works for you!

and just to add, Bloom Melon goes well on me!

Comment

Thanks for the recs, girls! Looks like I have to check out MAC lipglasses since so many recommended them

Hi Lyn Thanks for the tip..I read about it in a mag before but haven't put it to test

Thank you all and keep the recs coming

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel
              Thanks for the recs, girls! Looks like I have to check out MAC lipglasses since so many recommended them

Hi Lyn Thanks for the tip..I read about it in a mag before but haven't put it to test

Thank you all and keep the recs coming
              you're most welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by LynetteFrancis
                and just to add, Bloom Melon goes well on me!
                yeah, Melon works for me as well when i just wanna go bare faced.

Comment

Originally posted by PiiinkPixie
                  how bout babypink peach? it's the perfect nude on me, sorta milky, peach-y and veryshiny!
                  I second this.... slight shimmery with a peachy tinge.

Another one to try is Origins' Lip color in caramel.

Comment

For a really nude gloss, my vote goes to MAC C-Thru. MIlky nude with golden shimmer....so pretty!

Little trick I learnt from Jason, though most of you probably know this by now...if you have very pigmented lips (like me) and have difficulty achieving the nude lip look, lightly dab a layer of foundation over your lips to blank out the colour, add a layer of loose powder, then slick on your nude lippie. He tried it on me...I love the look!

Comment

i find that MAC's Lust lipglass goes on a pretty nude-pink on my pink lips... for a more bronzed look, i like MAC's Oh Baby lipglass, absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                        I like Atypical's lip colours in her FOTD pix. Take a look at what she used on those fotos.

I have darkish lips so it's hard to achieve such looks w/o having to go thru all that foundation/powder trouble. Have tried it before but it didn't seem to work as desired. Maybe pale lips are not for me afterall
                        Agreed!! i like her lip color alot. and her lips is so beautiful.

Comment

Poole #4 is great too...very natural nuddish shade..I love this

Comment

Wow..more rec's..if I follow them all, I am going to end up with more than 5 nude lipglosses :ROFL: Must check out MAC lipglasses soon! Thanks all

pan: I read about that trick too..I should try it out! :D

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                              Poole #4 is great too...very natural nuddish shade..I love this
                              Anyone have a pic of this???

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                                Anyone have a pic of this???
                                No pics unfortunately for me....but there's one posted by Farah in CozySnap, the one that looks almost eaten up by Farah

Check that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X