Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IZU cosmetics

anyone tried their eye concealer?

Did u hear good things abt Izu concealer? er...even if they are good I wldn't try. Wldn't want to have the dragon lady breathing down my neck. Try Jason's trinity range...

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
      Did u hear good things abt Izu concealer? er...even if they are good I wldn't try. Wldn't want to have the dragon lady breathing down my neck. Try Jason's trinity range...
      dragon lady?? :huh:

Comment

i don't think IZU is a good brand at all. the R&D behind it is severely limited as compared to the millions spent by the big cosmetic houses.

also think that since the owner doesn't put much care and effort into something as simple as customer service and satisfaction, i don't think much care and effort has been put into her personal line of IZU cosmetics and skincare either

also i do not like the ridiculous price jack-ups in the brands that the store brings in. it's like obviously day-light robbery. most probably she's pulling the wool over our eyes about the quality of the IZU line.

then again to be fair i have never tried any of it because i am TOTALLY NOT attracted to the brand, the packaging, everything so the products might not be so bad after all....

i just don't want to give my business to them

and i still have this sneaky suspicion that the quality isn't as high as she claims it to be despite the publicity [email protected] she spewed out
        during it's launch quite sometime ago

Comment

if you go there to enquire about the concealor, you might get cornered into buying alot of other things. and the price mark ups are ridiculous. $58 for NARS blush. when i asked about the price increase, the MA looked and me, shrugged his shoulders and said, "don't know".

Comment

oh okay...i get it...heard about true colours and their service.

Comment

Originally posted by fiORi
              oh okay...i get it...heard about true colours and their service.
              so, dont ever think of trying this brand....... haaaaaaaaaa

Comment

If a reliable source is correct, then IZU was never meant for Asian skin. The colours were formulated for a Black / HIspanic market, hence the loud orange-based colours, which would look garish on most Asians.

The skincare is also dubious. A lot of their products use perishable / unstable components like Vitamin C, and have been sitting in the warehouse for a very long time. The effectiveness of the ingredients is dubious after such a prolonged time period.

Of course, what really gets to me is their crappy CS. They push IZU on you because they're desperate to get rid of their old stock. Don't fall for it!

Comment

I've gotten some IZU samples and i must say their products sucks! The lip colour is bad, the gel eye shadow does not last and the marscara is in an odd grey colour! :piss:

Comment

eye-brow shaping....

wanna guess how much true colours charge for eye-brow shaping?? just sitting there, while the MA plucks and trims for you... not even a room for you to lay down...

it's freaking <font color=ff0000><b>S$38!!!</b></font>

asked them why it's so expensive, the MA said cuz they're all professionally trained artist, not like other cosmetic counters... duh! :roll:

omg.. wonder why anyone wants to trim their eyebrows there :huh:

- crazygirl

Comment

i actually have their concealer, i can give it to you if you want, it sucks!!

Comment

Hi All

I have tried IZU beauty products when they just started out....just a good advice for all who see this tread, never buy this brand at all!!!

Not only they are expensive, they really spoilt your skin. After using for a while, my skin started peeling, when I went back to the shop, the owner said it is normal and so I continued using since they are so expensive... soon I developed bad rashes and breakout that I didn't even dare to step out of the house until I see a doctor.

Really a bad experience as it took me for almost two months to be fully recovered and I never stepped into there again, not even for their makeup!!!

Comment

OMG!! i just bought their loose powder today! should i return it??

well the lady boss tried the texture on me and i really love it but her attitude is so damn BAD~

very rude to me the moment i paid for my purchase and not thanking me after returning me my change.

and she left it on the table instead of giving it to me!WTH!

Comment

wow great, i just realised they have a non refundable/exchangeable policy...

Comment

and it sucks even more that the lady boss who owns the place has such bad CS, there's no avenue for us to complain. i'm surprised the place is still running.

Comment

Working...
                              X