Pupa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pupa

i'm in love with their angel & devil's kit!
    i want i want i want..!

by the way,are their cosmetics good,as in quality?

they're quite gd!

quality wise n reasonably priced

Comment

Any pics?? I've only seen their single items in SaSa, no palettes though.

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
        Any pics?? I've only seen their single items in SaSa, no palettes though.
        oh so i dun think the kits will be sold here...

Comment

tampines metro or isetan, can't remember - they've a counter there with the kits; think the counter should still be there. angel kit is $49, devil kit not retailing in Sg but i've seen it in m'sia

Comment

i wonder if it's worth getting the kits?

Comment

cute and nice quality for the price but honestly, u can't carry them around...

Originally posted by fiORi
              i wonder if it's worth getting the kits?

Comment

They sell these on the tv shopping channel here. You may be able to find some pics at www.qvcuk.com.

I dont find them particularly good quality though, i received the sweet kit as a christmas gift and i tried the cream eyeshadow and the pigment went into stripes as the top later of the cream wouldnt dry properly. Gave it away to my cousin.

Comment

I don't find their quality to be all that good either, but it's really cute and would look great on the dresser!

Imagine, an angel on the right and a devil on the left of your dresser. How cute is that!

Comment

reviving this thread....

i don't remember using any of their cosmetics... but i'd bought some as gifts for friends before. their kits are just too cute, great as giveaways. quality wise, didn't impress me when i tried the testers at sasa and some other small shops in the past.

don't think singapore counters carry the really interesting and cute pupa stuff here... but if you take a look at their products (especially the kits) online, you'll find some really interesting stuff

<b>pupa cosmetics</b>
                    (some of the links / pictures don't seem to work well)

- crazygirl

Comment

I love their pressed powders. it always make your skin look soft and smooth, no matter how thick you put them on. my HG for pressed powder. It contains Aloe vera and excellent for sensitive skin!

Comment

Can someone tell me where to get this MU. Cos I saw their colour palette advertise on Female Dec - its look really cute and nice.. Price at 26 for quite a few colour...lemming..

Comment

Try their revamped counter at Metro Tampines.
                          But their Zoo palettes were all sold out on within the same day of arrival!! Me late!! Postcard palettes yet to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by fornight
                            I love their pressed powders. it always make your skin look soft and smooth, no matter how thick you put them on. my HG for pressed powder. It contains Aloe vera and excellent for sensitive skin!
                            Hi fornight,

They have a few types of pressed powder it seems. Which one are you referring to? Is it the illuminating one with patches of different colours ?

Comment

Thanks vernis.. Their stuff are really cute..

Comment

Working...
                              X