Watosa Mascara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watosa Mascara

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone knows where to get watosa mascara now since Wom-B is closed?

The last watosa masacara that i got was from there...and since I've not seen any stores selling watosa.... IMO i think watosa mascara is still the best...

can anyone help me with this??

Unfortunately not in Singapore. I am quite sad abt this too because I really love Watosa's mascara. It was my HG.....sigh! The nearest I think wld be HK.....

Comment

oOPS.... does that mean I've to fly to Japan to get my mascara??

:shout: Calling watosa mascara to come back to SINGAPORE!! :shout:

Comment

was wondering if any one of u still using watosa mascara? :huh:

Comment

me! i have 1 1/2 tube left, hoping it will last me till i find some way to get hold of more!

Comment

I stocked up 2 tubes of it!!

Comment

I have.. not I've only used it twice and basically its left to die.. cos I really dun like it at all..

Comment

hi brenda, i guess its fated you gotta find a new "love"
                but i am sure you can find another mascara that works as well as watosa

Comment

Sh*t! My Watosa is almost to its end of its 3-4 mths lifetime on my dresser already.... time to chuck it... but I LOVE it!

Comment

Me! I still using this! Can't bear to chuck it. It's my all time fave mascara!

Comment

Haiz...me too...my watosa mascara is already 3 to 4mths plus old...and i really cant bear to throw it away...still can use leh...hmm..it's like a collectible item now since it's no longer in singapore...

I should have stocked up when Wom-b was having a sale before it closed down

Chloe: yup...looks like i've to find a "new love" liao! Maybe will try estee lauder magna scopic or the greatly raved MAC splashproof mascara....

:shout: I WANT WATOSA MASCARA!!! :shout:

Comment

hie, this watosa mascara, may i know why this is good?

i saw the makeup range in japan last year but did not get it cuz am not sure if its good, but tried the es, smooooth texture.

does it hold curls well? and is it expensive? If its not exp, then i'm going to try getting my hands on it when i'm going jp again! of course, i can get a couple bk for u gals if its really your HG

Comment

I second estee lauder magna scopic !!

Comment

Originally posted by joey
                            hie, this watosa mascara, may i know why this is good?

i saw the makeup range in japan last year but did not get it cuz am not sure if its good, but tried the es, smooooth texture.

does it hold curls well? and is it expensive? If its not exp, then i'm going to try getting my hands on it when i'm going jp again! of course, i can get a couple bk for u gals if its really your HG

Hi Joey! IMO this baby holds curl well, no clumps at all and it's so easy to apply with its brush! Actually i forgot the price but from what i remember it's not too expensive!!

Wow! U goin JApan! Hee...wish i can go there too! Then i will buy all the mascaras back here! MUst try the mascara k? I think you won't regret it!

I Love Watosa Masacara!

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                              I second estee lauder magna scopic !!
                              Hey dear! How u find the estee lauder magna scopic? Does it holds the curls well? Got vol?

Feel like buying but abit too ex

Comment

Working...
                              X