• Show
Clear All

• laa_cat!

Updated FOTD!

This is the link and I will continue upload FOTD up there

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubgallery.asp?id_=717650

This is my most up to date FOTD

I like making FOTDs!
    Last edited by laa_cat; 01-07-2004, 11:14 AM.

looking good laa_cat!
    really like the close-up..what blush did you use? looks very pretty on you

Comment

Believe it or not. The MAs kit was crappier than most of us! The blush she used was fou de elle(def wrong spelling!) which is sold in Sasa. The make-up in the pics are quite natural, but in real life, it's masky, clowny! She used a LOT of foundation! But the result is pretty!

Comment

I don't know why my cheeks look pink. I put on matte brown blush. Queer! The pigment looks for intense in the pic but less obvious in person. I bet it's the flash light of the camera. Hope you all enjoy it.

Comment

My FOTD
          I don't want to cramp Makeup Alley so I post elsewhere. Unfortunately they site cannot post pics like Makeup alley, so I have to insert a hyperlink. Hope you won't mind.

Comment

Hey gal,

PictureCD doesn't allow external linking. I use that site for keeping my pics and nothing else.

Try imagestation. Think many gals here use this site. If not, create another a/c in MUA solely for pics then HTHs.

You look very cute in the pics You are a MAC gal! I love those cheekbones of yours

Comment

Hi Mac girl, u can simply upload them to geocities.com and rename the .jpg files into .txt. This way the external linking will work. HTHS

Comment

Laa Laa (laa_cat)

My photo album

It's neither FOTD or what. Just some pics of mine. Hope you will enjoy it!

Comment

Thanx for sharing your pics girl! I love your dress Lookin forward to more!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your lovely pics with us girl!

Comment

You hong kong girls have wonderful skin!!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here, just wanna say your bone structure is model-fabulous! Especially when your hair is tied back; it showcases your to-die-for cheekbones very well. I really like the one where you didn't put anything on your lips. You are one pretty girl

Comment

Finally updated my FOTD.
                          Sorry for no close up for my eye makeup. It doesn't come out very good in photos so I just don't use that photo.

I turned from a MAC girl to a Shu girl today. I find that MAC looks better in photos... maybe return to my MAC girl status tomorrow again!

Comment

Hi laa_cat! i see you matched your e/s to your outfit!

did you do some contouring? your nose and cheekbones look very model-like and welldefined!

Comment

hey laa_cat! lovely cheekbones you've got! one lil tip? maybe trim and define your brows more then you'll bring out your amazing face structure even better!

Comment

Working...
                              X