U.G.N.Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.G.N.Y

Hi, saw this brand of cosmetics at metro, price is rather "economical" ,any rave/rants? Thanks.
    Last edited by teiko; 04-07-2004, 02:39 PM.

I bought the eyeshadow in blue once. Found it to be not pigmented enough,

Comment

I've seen this brand before, but did not give it much thought. Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel
        I bought the eyeshadow in blue once. Found it to be not pigmented enough,
        sorry, what is not pigmented enough? :huh: my ang moh not good..

Comment

Originally posted by doraemon
          sorry, what is not pigmented enough? :huh:
          not pigmented=the colour doesn't come out, that means the colour is very very light or doesn't look like what it is in the pan

Comment

Thanks Pauline

Nice new pretty avatar.

Comment

tried the blush, colour very intense, colour comes out easily & apply once can see the colour, so i think the blush still ok, not pigmented..... but never try the e/s.....

Comment

almost wanted to buy to blush today...about $8? colours are rather pretty!

Comment

Tried the blue e/s before, i would recommend that to be used to blend with other colours. It is quite light, good for MU beginners as they are so sheer, you dun have to worry about picking up too much colours

Comment

Originally posted by doraemon
                    tried the blush, colour very intense, colour comes out easily & apply once can see the colour, so i think the blush still ok, not pigmented..... but never try the e/s.....
                    I tried it once too, but find the colour a bit dull for my skin tone. Are you on the fair side? Coz there's this brand called "Blush On by Couleur Inc" colour no 2. Its around $8 (I got it at $6+) during the John Little Sale. So far, I find that this blushser is very suitable for my skin tone and doesnt cause irritations.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu_Volka
                      I tried it once too, but find the colour a bit dull for my skin tone. Are you on the fair side? Coz there's this brand called "Blush On by Couleur Inc" colour no 2. Its around $8 (I got it at $6+) during the John Little Sale. So far, I find that this blushser is very suitable for my skin tone and doesnt cause irritations.
                      finally can login for these two days,
                      me is quite fair skin....i bought three blushes already
                      .. hmm..i will take note on ur recommendation when i go JL next time, thanks.

Comment

Yup! I think the blush is quite nice too, was tempted to get the light pink one with glitters - it's really angelic! but I wasn't really sure about the compatability with my skin cos most of my makeup are either from drugstores or the bodyshop

Comment

U.g.n.y

Any reviews on U.G.N.Y products and loose powder specifically? Thanks

Comment

The only thing I've tried are the eye shadows. For a drugstore brand, I'm surprised to find the quality very good. They are nicely pigmentated, very fine, and has an almost "creamy" texture. Selection is abit limited, but quality is good. And the price is right!

Comment

love the pink blushers !! and the price is so cheap as well

Comment

Working...
                              X