Sofina's Makeup range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sofina's Makeup range

I love Aube lippies and would really like to try the foundation. I'm interested in both Raycious' Makeup Stick and Raycious' Ray Gradiation Powder. Anyone tried it? Would these b a good choice for oily skin?

speaking of sofina, is it available in singapore? a friend of mine is looking for the Rayscious liquid foundation.

Comment

Unfortunately not I love Raycious foundation...Tried a sample previously...No Sofina in Singapore...Got to try Hong Kong.
      Last edited by Glossie; 30-11-2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

thanks missi!

Comment

Hello, Meow. May I know what type of foundation u tried? Powder or liquid?

Comment

I tried the powder version and it was lovely...very natural...cld be due to the makeup base too which is just as great...
            Last edited by Glossie; 30-11-2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Does it control shine? yeah, I heard raves for the Moist Up Base and Smooth Up Base from my HK frineds

Comment

oops sorry missed this....hmmm..the powder version is not bad...It cld last me half a day before I need to blot. But it cld be due to the base.
                Last edited by Glossie; 30-11-2004, 07:31 PM.

Comment

May I know which country sells Sofina in cheaper price? Taiwan or Hong Kong?

Comment

maeve: You must get the foundation stick! I tried it on my hand today at the counter. It is creamy but light. I am not sure about the coverage, but the texture is so great! I also tried the smooth up base. IMO, this base is also great, better than Shiseido smooth veil (sth like that). It feels light and really make you skin smooth. I am not sure if Taiwan sells Sofina, but Sofina is definately available in Hong Kong. I've just added their prices in HK price list.

Comment

Wow, Sofina is really more expensive than in taiwan. The liquid fdn and stick only sold for NT900+ which is around HKD190 and the makeup base is around HKD176.

Comment

laa_cat: Thanks so much for the feedbacks and it sounds like I've made the right choice in getting the foundation stick and smooth up base **wink to Jarjar**.

Comment

I love Sofina's Raycious base makeup.
                          I have the compact and it gives a semi-matte finish and quite a bit of coverage (compared to other compacts). Their yellow-based shades are very flattering on asian skin too!
                          I just tried a sample of their liquid foundation. It's really smooth and sheer. The coverage is adjustable (like RMK's liquid foundation)

Comment

Got my stash of Sofina so here is some brief review:

1) Smooth up base - light yellow liquid that smooth out skin and gives a matte finish. Love the sunscreen and make my makeup last longer without shinning look.

2) Bright Lushious Base - Pearlized liquid that brighten complexion instantly by giving a glow from within look and not shinny at all.

3) Moist up base - I love this stuff, it looks like it is the combination of the smooth up base and bright lush base. A yellow creamy texture that smooth up open pores and also brighten the face. Give a matte finish.

4) Raycious liquid foundation with SPF24 - this is different from their previuos version which is a very light weight liquid, this 1 come in cream form but still feel very light weight on face, I don't feel anything at all and it is very long lasting. Doesn't accentuate my flaky skin and the color match my skni very well.

5) Moisture rouge - this is just an average product. This is a liquid lipstick which is nothing special about this. I should have got their lipgloss or mascara .

I love all the Rayciuos makeup base and foundation especially the SPF24, they contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide so I'm sure it blocks out UVA too.
                            Last edited by jarjar; 22-07-2003, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Good reviews. Would you say you prefer the Moist base more than the Smooth out base ?? How does the foundation compares to RMK??
                              Thanks....

Comment

Working...
                              X