BB Gel Liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB Gel Liner

anybody using BB eye liner gel? i juz bought together with the liner brush but still can't get a nice line. help!
    Last edited by atypical; 17-10-2003, 03:44 AM.

i have not tried it personally but i've heard that u can go to art shops and get good fine sable brushes... it'll give u a nicer line apparently. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Iacchus
      anybody using BB eye liner gel? i juz bought together with the liner brush but still can't get a nice line. help!
      Me..me..me I use it with the BB eyeliner brush. Love it to bits. So easy to use for an eyeliner :sotong: like me.

Comment

how much is it in s'pore? i've been considering one for a while.... it's s'posed to be smudge-proof yah?

Comment

It's S$30. Yup.. absolutely smudgeproof on me. :thumps:

Comment

i hv the ultrathin brush. so u suppose to dip the brush into the gel rite? but mine the gel like quite hard. anyway, so do u juz draw a continuous line or several short lines then smudge them?? i m totally at a loss...sigh..

Comment

The gel is hard. Just dab dab the brush at it rather than dip it in. The tip will form nicely for you. I usually do several short lines. Probably can drop by at the counter to ask the MA for help. Doreen at Robinsons Raffles City counter is really friendly.

Comment

thanks! will try it out again.
                anyway, i bought mine at $33.

Comment

Oh I love the BB gel liner. They are the longest lasting liner I had used. A pity the colours are pretty boring. I would collect all if they have shades like Nars. The BB ultra fine liner works best with the liner and it is idiot proof. Love this liner to the bits

Comment

yeap the BB liner is the only liner that doesn't give me "panda-eyes" after clubbing the whole night

what you do is dip the brush into the gel liner a few times to pick up the colour on the edge of the brush...you should see there's quite alot of colour on the brush, then start using the tip of the brush to draw as near to your lashes as possible..

don't worry, this will take some practice but it will be fine after a while! i got my tip-off from dear Joce

Comment

I LOVE the BB gel liner

Another tip, get the ultra fine liner brush from BB but get it in TRAVEL size. It is actually regular size, but shorter, allows you to get closer to the mirror to line your eyes.

Tip 2: BB gel liners are lovely and subtle enough for day. For for more intense look... top off with shimmery liquid or powder liner. E.g Ghost from Nars liquid eye liner goes lovely on top on BB's Violet Ink. And because the gel liner is smudge proof and long lasting, your liquid eyeliner stays very long too!

Comment

I have Violet Ink and what I do is to draw short lines and smudge them. Easier to line eyes this way rather than do a continuous line.

Comment

I heartily BB Gel liners. It's my staple. Though I love to buy liners, I always use BB gel liners everyday.

I love brown for everyday. I use MAC #266 brush with it. I will lift up my lids, and in a push manner, deposit colours onto my lids under the lashes. And to make the line smoother, I would then 'push' a little colour on the lids. It gives a very thin line.

Ever since hearing raves about the BB ultra thin liner brush, I must go check it out. But memory told me it's not fine at all.

Comment

I dropped by the counter and tried the liner in black and sepia ink. them ! but for the moment, i'm gonna practice first before investing on one.

Comment

go66ess, are they hard to apply at all?
                              how's your eyeliner hunt,btw??
                              i'm on my eyeliner hunt too, although, uh, never really checked out anything. i always forget about checking out these BB liners when i'm in town! uh, maybe my brain is subconsciously telling me something ("you don't need more makeup, you don't need more makeup...") :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X