Crimp lower lashes...how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimp lower lashes...how?

I love to crimp my lashes but I have no idea how to crimp my lower lashes.... can anyone advise?

i dont think anyone do that
    Last edited by nicole; 29-07-2003, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Erhm, is there a need to crimp lower lashes? :huh: I thought when you apply some mascara lightly to the lower lashes they will curl very nicely already? :roll:

Comment

heheheh, there is hope!

i've seen lower lash curlers in japan before. it looks just like regular curlers, except that it's narrower, and in the opposite direction. seems pretty common over there

i don't know abt you, but the contraption scares me

Comment

Yep, if you want, just apply mascara. But make sure it won't smudge on you.
          Don't think there is anyway you can curl lower lashes using a normal curler.

Comment

ermm, personally i don't crimp my lower lash... i dont even apply mascara to my lower lash coz i'm afraid the mascara will smudge

Comment

Use a mini curler. There are many cheaper plastic versions on the market, but Preo curlers give the best curl. I've got the mini as well as the regular, but I haven't seen them in S'pore. The look-alikes should be available at Sasa, Basic Beauty, et al. Use it the right way up for your upper lashes (good for corners), upside-down for the lower.

Comment

I used the heated eyecurler 2 (bought from Sasa). simply pressed it against the lower lashes to hold them "down".

Comment

Hi saresha
                  the pic you attached is the Preo curlers? So where did you get it and for how much? It looks like it's simply made for those hard-to-reach corner lashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Satinchris
                    Hi saresha
                    the pic you attached is the Preo curlers? So where did you get it and for how much? It looks like it's simply made for those hard-to-reach corner lashes.
                    I bought the one in the picture in the US, and the bigger one last year in Japan. They're both Japanese products, though. I find they curl well because of the hollow rubber pad. I don't remember the prices now. You can try contacting them. Preo website Btw, they need a steady hand and some practice to use. Some people are afraid that they might accidently rip out lashes while using them!

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                      Use a mini curler. There are many cheaper plastic versions on the market, but Preo curlers give the best curl. I've got the mini as well as the regular, but I haven't seen them in S'pore. The look-alikes should be available at Sasa, Basic Beauty, et al. Use it the right way up for your upper lashes (good for corners), upside-down for the lower.

I'm using a similar one like this but its a hello kitty pdt!

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                        I'm using a similar one like this but its a hello kitty pdt!
                        Where did you get this?

Comment

heheh its in a hello kitty shop used to be found in Paragon..but they have closed down. Perhaps u can try Taka department sanrio corner, maybe they will have it.

Comment

No mini-curlers at Basic Beauty! Try Sasa and similar shops. Most of the ones I've seen in S'pore are plastic. Btw, if your lower lashes are long enough (mine aren't) you can turn your normal curler upside down and crimp (saw this is Bea's Up).

Comment

Saresha Yeh. My Friend told me that when she went to Japan for holiday, she saw Japanese girls doing their makeup in public. Saw this lady who crimped her lower lash by using a normal eye curler and turning the upside down. Have tried doing it too, but my lash is too short.
                              Bought this Taiwan brand electric eye curler recently and it works pretty well. Can be used for the lower lash too.

Comment

Working...
                              X