X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariel

Hi all!

I've moved all my FOTD pics to this album: Ariel's FOTD Album

I didn't write down the products used in most of the FOTDs as I used to write them in the posts and I can't remember exactly what I used in each FOTD anymore

So as not to clog up the threads, please keep the posts to technical questions only. Thanks girls
    Last edited by Ariel; 04-09-2003, 10:21 PM.

Hey Ariel,

I your 8th aug FOTD! Keep the FOTDs coming! (so long never update already~!!!)

Comment

Thanks Zoe Will try to take more pics once I get all my goodies

Wore the new PN Gradational Eyes in RD771 today and I took some pics of my eyes. The colours didn't really show up well but anyway...it's the first pic in my album

Comment

New FOTD (30 Aug) in the first post - attempted to create light smokey looks with my newly-bought PN Gradational Eyes BL773.
        Last edited by Ariel; 30-08-2003, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Ariel,

I your RD771 look and the light smokey look! Now you make me wanna get more PN quads

Comment

New FOTD (3 Sep) posted - using colours from Stila Legally Blonde #1 Warm Palette

Comment

Thanks Elize I prefer the warm palette to the cool palette as the colours aren't as sheer. Love it now

New FOTD (4 Sept) posted.

Comment

yet another Pretty in Pink Lady you've got a sweet and natural MU today, you look great! I like your cheek color, very natural and fresh. Looks like you're a great fan of PN

sweety, did you draw your brows? it look so dark and define

Comment

Thanks Lynn

I did draw my brows, using PN Dual Ended Eyebrow Pencil. I didn't list it down because that's what I use every day. I love it because it's easy to use and it's natural

Comment

hi ariel! you're looking prettier and prettier with each passing fotd!

read that you liked the warm palette much more than the cool one. the warm palettes are sold out in SG already. do you think the cool one might be ok for me? or should i just pass this totally...i'm not so into stila anymore or else i would've just grabbed both during the launch

Comment

Love the PN day look!! .

I can't seem to achieve the same effect with my RD771 as in the adverts, i.e. that goldish effect on the outer eye area :huh:. Is it the same for you or could you advise me on what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!!

Comment

Thanks Sharon for the compliments. You are too kind

The reason I said I prefer the warm palette is that the colours show up on my tanned skin since the colours on the cool palette are rather sheer and shimmery. They do show up IRL but look pale in pics. You are very fair so I think the cool palette will work for you, especially if you like the lilac + pink combination. I also prefer the Lipglaze that comes with the warm palette as it's a warm pink while the one with the cool palette is more of a soft pink which makes me look washed out. HTHs

Hi Elize! I was about to say the same thing about the RD771. It did turn a little goldish on me towards the outer eye corner but not as obvious as the adverts so I think they might have airbrushed it a bit. The gold bits in RD771 do not look as obvious in pics but if you look at it closely IRL, you can see some of the gold shimmers. Quite pretty

Comment

New FOTD (15 Sept) posted - using my new KP S22 Trio. Still think the colours are rather 'drama' on me :roll:

I the Shiseido Dramatical Volume Mascara though. Normally, my long eyelashes are not visible in pics but this mascara really volumises and lengthens...absolutely it

By the way, I have decided to password-protect my album. Please PM me for the password. Thanks

Comment

New FOTD

New FOTD (18 Sept) posted.

Tried to emulate a look I saw in a mag but didn't quite get there

Comment

Thanks Lyn

New EOTD (23 Sept) posted - using S22 again

Comment

Working...
                              X