Tarte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarte

Has anyone tried stuff from this brand? The only famous thing from here that i've heard a lot about's the Gel Blush. What's good? & in what colours? thx beautifuls!
    Last edited by atypical; 08-11-2003, 04:13 PM.

Have only tried Tarte cheek stain in Flush so far. It comes in berry red and the colour looks really scary from the tube but performs real wonders on your skin. It gives you a natural blush that looks like you are blushing from within. Similar to Benetint and Origins Pinch your cheek. However I find Tarte somehow a bit sticky for my liking. Would prefer Benetint but it is easier to blend I would say than both Benetint and Origins.

Have not tried the other two shades, Sun Kissed or Tickled Peach.

I would love to try Tarte Glistening Powder but at US$55, I think I can wait long long

Comment

Their lipgloss!!! Odysseus & Penelope ! I !

Comment

I've got the Tarte cheek stain in Tickled Peach. The colour is really lovely. A very natural peachy pink that gives you that glowy look. However, I agree with meow that it's sticky. Unlike Benetint or some other cheek stains, this doesn't have a dry finish. Because of this it also isn't very long lasting. But the colour is great and it smells like peaches too.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
          I would love to try Tarte Glistening Powder but at US$55, I think I can wait long long
          me too! me too! wanna try this Glistening Powder but it's really expensive!

3rd to agree that the gel blush is sticky but the colour (Flush) does look nice, though a scary red in the tube.

Comment

I love my Tickled Peach, especially the yum yum scent.

I have one of their double end lipgloss too but have yet to try it. Think I shoulddo that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by visee
              I've got the Tarte cheek stain in Tickled Peach. The colour is really lovely. A very natural peachy pink that gives you that glowy look. However, I agree with meow that it's sticky. Unlike Benetint or some other cheek stains, this doesn't have a dry finish. Because of this it also isn't very long lasting. But the colour is great and it smells like peaches too.

I love this one too! A great everyday color.

I mix it with a little moisturizer lotion; it makes it easier to blend and it will dry a little more, be less sticky. Then I set it with a little loose powder. Lasts several hours.

Comment

ooo ok. i'll start checking some stuff out. it's so expensive here though... *hiy* let me see how long i can avoid the shop 4. :wheee:

Comment

Hey guys! Check out the new Tarte Cheek Stain set! I waaaant!!!

link

Comment

Tarte is available in SG?

where????

Stella : that is THE cutest! i want it too!!

Comment

It's not available here.

Comment

The other ladies are right that the gel stain is very sticky and not too long lasting, I think there are much better similar cheek products out there for less money (Delux and Pout). The finish is very natural looking, but since they are very tacky it's hard to blend and it pulls on my face. Also these cannot be used on the lips because there's a very strong chemical odor to them. The eyeshadows are only decent quality... the lipglosses are pretty but Lola, Sugar, KP, and Fresh all make better ones I think.

Maybe I would like the products more if they were less money... the quality doesn't justify the cost, in my opinion.

Comment

any other reviews for their gel cheek stain? am tempted by flush and blushing bride

Comment

I find their cheek stain a tad too sticky to be used alone on bare face. If I'm puffing on powder on top, it's fine.

Comment

just got my paws on tickled peach and i it !! my initial impression of the blush is that its indeed rather sticky and messy but after few trial sessions...i have gotten the knack of blending it into my cheeks and found the end result very ..really does impart the "glow from within" look..after a while the blush will dry and turns matt to touch..so i'll just use some loose powder over it..

really like the natural finish...but only grouse is that condensation will form on the surface of the gel blush every morning after staying in the air-con room for hours....as such will turn quite messy.. it does seem to "melt" quite easily ya...

Comment

Working...
                              X