Bare Escentuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare Escentuals

Hi girls, does singapore have any access to BE? i'm lemming for the mineral veils !!

BE is not available in singapore yet. but you can order it off essentialdayspa.com. i use the mineral veil, and i love it!

Comment

i don't have a credit card thou! thnx babyfilte

Comment

Prescriptex, you can either wait for someone to order from that site and join in too or you can try to swap for it. I have a BE mineral veil foundation for swap if you are interested

Comment

wow - check it out

reviving this thread...

just received sephora's e-newsletter, check this out... looks like a great deal! loads of base makeup products for US$60 - 4 shades to choose from

(click image)

no lemmings though... not enough money to think about it

- crazygirl
          Last edited by crazygirl; 30-11-2004, 04:44 PM.

Comment

prescriptivex, have you check your local beauty saloon if they stock BE? In Malaysia, few Beauty Saloons do carry BE so i'm sure there's a store that stocks BE in Sg.

Comment

Has anyone have any BE brushes? Any good?

Comment

Last edited by Medusa; 14-11-2008, 11:06 PM. Reason: ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Thanks! I just noticed u r preggie again? Congrats!

Comment

Jemay,

from the MMU thread at Delphi Forum I read that not many people like BE brushes cos they are quite scratchy.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/miner...Reading+%3E%3E

Comment

reviving this thread....i just started using BE and loved it!!

i also tried everyday minerals (lots of people claimed that it's a cheaper alternative to BE) but unfortunately EM didn't work for me....

anyone else using BE? is it available locally?

Comment

It's not available locally.

I just got a friend to get back one of their blush for me. Hope it's nice.
                        Last edited by Babyluv; 17-11-2006, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I have some of their e/s and blushes and sell samples of them on my swap thread as well and I like their quality, on par with MAC's IMO and they have some gorgeous colours as well.

The only thing I dislike is the packaging esp for the blush since I tend to pick up too much pigment on my brush.

Comment

sorry Cotters~
                            Just wondering if you babes know which BE foundation colour is suitable for a MAC NC30??

Comment

how's the coverage for BE foundation? are the eyeshadows and blushers very pigmented?

Comment

Working...
                              X