chillipadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chillipadi

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289240389 - password is chillipadifotd

I wanted to hop on the FOTD bandwagon too... this is the first of very few FOTDs that you'll see from me cos I hardly ever wear makeup (this one was from a MAC makeover in San Diego so I can't even take credit for the makeup, haha). Actually it's not really an FOTD since I can't remember most of the makeup used... the pics were taken back in March. I just thought you all might like to know what I look like (though IRL and sans makeup it's a bit of a letdown I'm afraid ).

Skin in shots looks very clear but is actually quite misleading (believe me) cos the makeup hid a lot of flaws (and I was on Roaccutane - my skin's relapsed somewhat since so doesn't look good anymore *sigh*), plus the lighting was great...

Makeup as far as I can remember (which isn't much I'm afraid; sorry):

Face: Select SPF15 in NC25

Cheeks: Cheekhue in Figurative plus something else (a sheertone blush I think)

Lips: Lustre in Hug Me (gorge colour and feel)

Eyes: all I can remember is that she used ProLash (but she can't have been a very good MUA because my lashes looked like spiders after she was done :roll: ) and three e/s, but I dunno what they were...

I promise that the next time I have nice pics (that'll be wedding pics then ) I'll find out exactly what was done and try to get some close-ups of eyes etc.

But for now, hope you like the pics I've posted

(Edited to add: have now given the password above for anyone who is interested)
    Last edited by chillipadi; 08-12-2003, 05:49 PM.

Finally got into your FOTD, love your lip color .. what color is that ??

Comment

thank you stressed, you're so sweet

It was at the Stephen Birch Aquarium and Museum in La Jolla, California - was attending my H2B's conference dinner

clarins, the lippie is MAC's Lustre in 'Hug Me' - I love it too!

Comment

hehe agree with Stressed, you look as hot as your nick, pretty eyes and lips!

MAC lustre in Hug Me looks so great on you!

Comment

dearie, i need password plssss... open the door sesame!!

Comment

cutie cutie...... in U.K? Born there or where u from previously?

Comment

Hey I finally made it thru to view your gorgeous pix! You're hot and fiery all right!

Comment

Hey sweetie

I also wan your password to see~~ Cant resist pretty ladies ~~ kekeke

Comment

Thank you Glossie! sweetliar I have PMed you - sorry for the delay but I have been away.

I will be posting more pics very soon (had my wedding photoshoot last week!), but can't resist letting you know what was used first

Face: Clinique Superbalanced foundation in 'Ivory', Clinique loose shimmer powder in '4 - Glow' and '3 - Neutral'

Cheeks: Bobbi Brown blusher in 'Blushed'

Eyes: MAC 'Retrospeck' (glow) all over lid, MAC 'Espresso' on crease, No. 7 Defining Mascara (eyes were also lined but unfortunately I didn't manage to get the name of the liner that was used)

Lips: Clinique 'Neutraliser' lipliner. Clinique 'Sweet Honey' lipstick

Will post pics on the album soon!

Comment

I have added a few pictures from the wedding photoshoot (makeup as described in previous post) to my FOTD album

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4289240389

Password is as before.

Comment

hey babe. if you don't mind could i have the password.

Comment

hi chilipadi,
                        can i have the password to take a peek?
                        thanks gal!

Comment

me too. Can i have it please?

Comment

me too...can i have the password please??

Comment

Originally posted by twinkle24
                              me too...can i have the password please??
                              Hi Twinkle,

Care to do an intro at CozyBabe so that our dear cotters can give you a formal welcome and get to know you better?

Comment

Working...
                              X